chapter 1

The dark night . The sky is rambling. It looks like it will pour at any time.

A big mansion.
That mansion is guarded by hundreds of guards and police officers. It is one of the biggest mansions in the world. Many think that the owner chose the 2nd way to build that empire but only the owner and the persons beside him only know how much he worked to get in this position.

The office room is the darkest room in the whole mansion...

There a person is sitting on his chair while crossing his legs and drinking his red wine.

.yup that's Tay Tawan Vihokratana. The ruler of
Vihokratana. The owner of the mansion that he sat in .

And another person is standing with head down in front of him...

Tay is seeing into his soul with his sharp eyes..

The person in front of him is about to faint because of his gaze.

"So you think . You can make decisions on your own . I am the CEO not you . "Tay said in a dangerously low voice.

" ANSWER ME .. RUN" tay roared....

Run . his finance department head is shivering. His boss called him in the middle of the night and told him to be in front of him in 20 minutes. Because the finance department head chose to change the figures of the amount and tried to make him sign the documents. So that can profit the company. But Tay being the smart one found the mistake.

Sweat is forming on his forehead..

" You know what you are fired for your mistake.. never come to the office.." Tay said firmly

Run mumbled sorry many times but doesn't he know who Tay Tawan Vihokratana is.

Run came out of the mansion sadly because of his mere mistake his career is at stake.

Someone knocked.

" Come in.."

Gulf came inside.

He went to Tay and hugged him... Tay made him sit on the couch and hugged him

"What happened kana ?"

" You fired him but you left him alone. You should have killed him because he did something without telling you. "

Tay chuckled

" I don't want to. Leave it . It's not a grave mistake. I corrected it right "

Tay knows that Gulf is someone whom they shouldn't mess with.

They both stayed close to embrace each other.

Tay sighed heavily. And closed his eyes . As the room Tay is also feeling empty . His heart never felt good after his parents death they were dead in front of his eyes. He saw how his parents begged them not to kill. But no they don't show mercy . From that day onwards he stopped trusting people. He has a little brother Gulf kanawat Vihokratana. But Tay raised him because he was too little when their parents died. Gulf can't fill the gap when he wanted to hide in someone's neck and cry.. one more thing Tay never cried after his parents death.. he worked hard and stood firmly and claimed his company. He gave right to the most trusted one . Later he majored in business and finance .. After that he sat on the throne. He raised gulf with his own arms. He is like a father to Gulf. He never knew why gulf became more cruel while he was growing. But he still doesn't know that Gulf was also there when their parents died. Gulf also didn't say to him..