chapter 5

Tay sent new in the middle of the night.  because he doesn't want gulf to see them...

New pouted like he is mourning.. 

Tay didn't carried away...

It's been few days but his parents didn't showed up .  New's work is to wait for them at the door .. but no use ..

One day ..

Win left with Gulf.  One thing is win is sucking the life out of gulf with his non stop blabbering.. Gulf wanted to kill him but he doesn't know what is stopping him from doing that .

New is sitting in the living room and waiting for his parents to come . So that he can question them but they didn't show up until afternoon.

He is still waiting.

Tay who completed his meeting came down then he saw new sitting on the couch with dull face. 

Tay sighed and sat beside him...

New sticked to him....

Tay asked him " what ? Still waiting for them...?"

New nodded...

" Te "

" Hmm.."

" Am I important..? You leaked the information but why they didn't come yet ..?"

" I don't know.. I just want them to come.... "

" Te you said my mom killed your parents but why she will do that.  ? Did you collected evidence...?"

" How can I accuse without any evidence..?"

" So you did.  "

Tay nodded...

" Te .. who said about this. .?"

" I was young when my parents died.. I have to go through hell to get evidence..  later I found a small Mafia gang who involved in this.   The leader gave me everything I needed.  No I took them..  As I said to you I brought you here with the reason I told you.... I want to know everything. So that I can live peacefully.  I can go to her if I want but see does she really want her family because you are here and they knew that but why they didn't come here yet... I am going to destroy them... For sure.   I am dying everyday because of her. I should have killed before only. But I want them to go to the peaks then I will push them .. I don't care about anything..."

New sighed...

" Don't you think that I deserve to see the evidence. ?"

" You do but for that I have to say you my entire past.. I am not ready for that... I will tell you one day . Can I  say when I am ready...?"

New sat back and saw Tay ..

Tay is struggling to keep his face straight. 

New hugged him tightly and hides tay's face in his own neck. ..

After few seconds he can feel his neck is getting wet.  Because there are many guards and Tay will never show his emotions when he is in front of the people...

After sometime tay sat properly ..

" It's just I don't know what to say.. te I promise i will destroy them with my hands.... I am happy until I come here no offense. I mean I have a perfect family but today the way they are behaving is not acceptable... Am I not important to them. ? Why ? At least they should have come here right ? Te am I their real child.  ?"

" New please .. "

New nodded....

Why didn't his parents come to get them.... ? I don't know...