chapter 4

Tay backed way. He turned around and watching at a star which is alone in the sky....

New also backed off..

" Tay ..  "

He didn't respond.

"Ok. Leave it . I will get going "

New turned and left..

It's been  3 days ..

Win went with Gulf who is hurting him with his words and actions ..

New didn't come out of the room..

Tay tried his best to avoid him....Tay knows that his heart is messing up  with his mind from the moment he saw new . So he doesn't want to take risk . He doesn't want anyone to get hurt. His mind is only asking one thing  and that is revenge . So he thought to release  win and new .

Later that night .
Tay came late he didn't saw new is watching TV in living room... Tay plopped on the couch and sighed heavily..

New looked at him.. He startled but composed himself.  Tay closed his eyes and rested his head.  It's like a tiger is taking rest. He doesn't know what to do. He can see that Tay is tired . But he can't do anything. He doesn't have any right. 

Tay opened his eyes and saw new . 

" What you are doing in the mid night. ?" Tay asked his voice is too deep .

"Umm.  I am watching movie because I am not sleepy. "

Tay nodded..

New was about to leave
." Wait . "

New turned around and looked at him

" Your parents will come tomorrow. You leave with them... You both are free now ."

Tay said and left .

New sighed because he is frustrated. He can't play with his feelings. It's been 4 days new is dying to talk but  the ignorance of Tay is killing him. I mean do we have to spend time together for thousands of days to fall in  love with someone. It will take one second to realize.

Do I love him ?
Yes

Isn't it one second of time to realize.

New threw the remote on the couch and followed him...

Tay went to take shower . New stood in the middle of the lonely room...

After 20 minutes Tay came out ..

He is wearing black  sweatshirt and pants.

" What are you doing here ?"

New looked at him. His eyes are showing many emotions.

" Today I want a perfect answer . "

Tay is frustrated. He is stressed because of work . Now he is getting irritation because of his feelings.

" What now?" He growled. If any other person who is in new's place they would have passed out. But new won't.

New grabbed tay's wrist and pulled him towards him who bumped into his chest.

" Really I am asking you one question. Why you brought me here ?" New said in dangerously low voice which gave shivers to Tay . no one has ever done this to him like this or he is not even  scared now also but shivers are for different reason..

" Leave ... Don't you know why I brought you here. ? Did you forget or what ?"

" It's just fucking silly that you brought me here because you suspect me. Don't you have the whole country  in your hands . then how many days it will take for you to get information about me being innocent or not .?"