chapter 2

Vihokratana group of industries

The top company in Thailand ... Which helps company gdp for 2% ...

Everyone in the company is at the hotpot. Why because now the CEO of Vihokratana is checking everything means everything. He doesn't want another mistake to happen in his company. They are scared to death . Because they don't know what will happen...

Tay Tawan Vihokratana is sitting in his office... His secretary may is  standing in front of him...

Tay is looking at the files...
"Ms. May .."

"Mr Vihokratana"

"IS THIS HOW THE EMPLOYEES ARE WORKING.?"

May is shivering...

"I was in the UK for 2 weeks and this is how you work...?"

"I am sorry sir . "

" Do I look like I need your sorry..? Get away from here and fire each and every one in this list...."

May took the list and went out.  It's more than 25 people.. she sighed... But she can't do anything.

Tay clutched his head and sighed. 

He got a phone call..

"Yes Krist.."

.

.
" No I am not in the mood."

"So gulf is also coming. Ok I will try to be there.  "

Tay started working again . He has a meeting with an Italian delegate..

It's lunch time but that is still working. Why is he not thinking about himself. He skipped his lunch..

In the evening. 

Tay got up and went to the house. He was too tired but what he can do.  He gave word to Krist .

He took a shower and wore black and black outfit..

He took out his sports car. And reached the pub.. he felt someone was following him .

He entered inside and went to the vvip lounge. 

There he saw Krist , gulf and singto .. he didn't saw off and gun ..

Tay sighed and sat on the couch. .

"I told you I was not in the mood. Why are you pressuring me?"

"Ohh.  Look you only know how to work . So I just want to help you that's it.and get you out of your den "

"This is not  a joke singto.. the red dragon clan is waiting for a chance to kill us.. it's not good.  "

" What are you scared of..? You are the number one in Mafia also " Krist said

" I am scared of gulf . What if someone hurt him. ?"

Gulf frowned

" What ?"

Krist and singto started laughing their asses out..

Tay rolled his eyes

After 2 minutes

" Do you think that someone can hurt this devil.. ? He will eat them along with their bones. Don't worry about him. But Tay your guards are around here.. no one dares to hurt gulf ... You don't have to worry ."

Gulf scoffed...

"Whatever..I don't care. I have to take care of him that's it.. "

Others shook.. even after anyone tries to convince him he will never listen because he is his own brother..