𖥔 ݁ ˖┆ 𝑷𝑨𝑷𝑨

*FINALE OUTFIT UP TOP, YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE IT :)*

CAN ALWAYS CHANGE IT :)*

YOU STARE AT what was left behind, you had just gotten rid of your father and behind you the doors to the rainbow room opened, you didn't know what you had done but you ended it.

"What have you done?" You hear a familiar voice say behind you, which you made you turn around. "What have you done?"

Then you begin to grow dizzy, the sound of the flickering lights getting to you as you clutched your chest and collapsed to the ground.

𓂃 ࣪˖ ཐིཋྀ.ᐟ

You jolted awake from your trance. sylas's caught you in his arms as you had nearly collapsed again, "[Y/n]? [Y/n]!" Sylas called out as he carefully held you in his arms.

When you get a good look at sylas and remember where you are, you start to cry as it all begins to piece together. everything that happened, was because of you. will going missing, many innocent people dying, the mind flayer, the mall, your mom, everything— all cause of you.

Your father did all of this, to get back to you. reunite, haunt your mind again. Control you.

But this weird surge of energy found its way back to you, you found yourself again— and then you break into sobs and sylas notices.

"Oh..[y/n]," sylas cooed gently as he hears your sobs and sees your tears, cradling your head against his chest as his hand rubbed soothing circles against your back. "It's okay, it's okay, shh. me and max, we're here, we got you."

𓂃 ࣪˖ ཐིཋྀ.ᐟ

After planning out everything, you had sat inside the RV in the back, wearing a different outfit from your previous one, you had decided to do your (h/c) hair in a different style.

Max and sylas were having a conversation about how to help you through this, and try and be supportive throughout the whole thing— they knew you were tired, they could tell from the bags underneath your eyes.

They both nervously make their way over to you, sitting next to each other as they watched you hold the pendant close to your neck. Your father, he— well he wasn't always like this, you don't know what changed but you hated it.

Lucas gives sylas and max a thumbs up, hoping they remembered what he told them. He always gave good advice.

"So..we've been thinking." Max spoke and shared a look with sylas, "two of the three of vecna's victims were seeing Ms.kelley, like for example-- me."