Chapter 7

Jaime's POV.

I walked through the hallways pushed by the guards.Everything was black and dark.I was wearing a sack on my face so prisioners wouldn't see me.That was quite clever of Emilia.She's still just a child.She has no idea what is she dealing with.Those sneaky cunts of the realm will eat her alive.It's pity is it ? Those Starks are dying like flies.

I heard cell bars squaeking and guards finally took the sack off my face and I didn't waste my time.I rapidly hit the guard with my elbow as the another one pulled out his sword and tried to slit my throat.

-"Foolish man."-

I thought to myself as I crouched down and avoid it by hiting the guard in his throat as he chocked in his blood.I looked around as I tried to figure out where is the exit.All the hallways looked exactly the same.Seven hells!That wolf girl knew I know all the places in the castle so she brought me here.Just as I was examining the hallways I felt someones hand and it pulled me down.I hit my head on the floor and my sight was blury.I saw a hooded man laughing as he hit me once more.I tried to stood up but he pinned me up.He lean forward and slowly whispered with his high pitched voice.

-"Lannisters send their regards."-

His words echoed in my head.My eyes winded as he swung up his sword and tried to cut off my fist.I felt the horrible pain.Suddenly it felt like was sweating inside.I felt my warm blood.I hit my head on the floor again.This time it was lot gentlier.I stared at the nowhere, tired of fighting and pain, waiting him to end me.Suddenly I heard screaming.Is this halutiantion? Maybe.

I slowly turned my head in the way of hooded man.He was screaming loudly as blood flickered all around the hallways.I winked few times to clear my sight and I saw a gigant beast tearing his arms off.Suddenly blood started to flicker more as the beast tore his leg off.I watched the beast slowly chew his flash and eating it rapidly with his sharp teeth.Blood was dropping from its jaws as it end the hooded man.I tried to moved back and suddenly i felt horibble pain in my hand.I took a look and it was covered in blood.I thought that the assasin removed it.I could see the bone and I was bleeding badly.Who would hire a fricking assasin to kill me ? His words were still echoing in my head.

I heard growling and I saw the beast was approaching me.All I could see were big blue eyes.It was too dark and I reqonized those big eyes.

Milah.
--------------------------
Jaime's POV. over

_______________

Servants were running through the hallways bringing the dishes,needls,alchol and other nessesary things to the royal chambers.Arya and Sansa were patiently waiting in front of the door.

~Emilia's POV.~

After I cleaned and sew up the deep wound I was wrapping father's feet gently and slowly in the alcohol gaze.We haven't spoke since I found them in front of the brothol.His forehead was sweaty and I knew he was in pain.It was hurting me to see my father suffering although I was mad at him.He slowly moved his foot and gasped in pain.

-"Steady."-

I whispered with my cold voice as I stood up and grabbed the dishes.He stared at me as he breathed heavily.

-"How bad is it ?"-

He asked as he closed his eyes.I was quietly for some time as I washed the dishes from blood.

-"You lost a lot of blood,but luckly Ser Jaime didn't hit the artery.For now you have just a fever."-

I said still coldblooded as I was cleaning my hands in alcohol.He stared at me for a while.