𝟢𝟢𝟥 : 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗 as evie shuffled in her seat. "hey guys, so we're bored and decided to do a live." loren started out.

𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗥𝟱 : 𝖮𝖬𝖦 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖢𝖠𝖲𝖳.

𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗥𝟰 : 𝗅𝗈𝗐-𝗄𝖾𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗆. 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁.

𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗔 : 𝖧𝖤𝖸 𝖦𝖴𝖸𝖲𝖸𝖲𝖲𝖲

"walker looks like a minion with a perm. cute though." mason read, as he was the closest to the phone.

everyone laughed. "say it louder for the people in the back!" evie exclaims making everyone laugh harder.

"why can i actually see it though?" wren asked as she adjusted walkers face to look towards her. she studied his features. "yup, he's a minion."

"so you're not one?" evie asked with a grin.

"shut up! and hi momona, miss you." wren says, blowing a kiss to the phone.

walker looked away from the live flustered, still feeling the way wren touched his face.

𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗟𝟰𝗩𝗘𝗥 : 𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗎𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖲𝖮 𝖬𝖴𝖢𝖧.

𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗡𝗥𝗘𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗦 : 𝗈𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝖽. 𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗋𝖾𝗇.

evie saw ryans comment and immediately whipped her head towards walker. it appears he saw it too, so he nodded his head, making sure wren doesn't notice.

everyone started reading some comments. evie started to hum some parts of a song called 'life is sweeter' that was coming soon.

"what are you humming?" mason asked looking towards her. evie stopped humming, looking towards mason.

"oh, just a song for descendants." evie says with a grin and a shrug.

"that's cool. usually, i would say more stuff, but i don't know what to talk about with you." mason said with a grin.

"what does that mean?" evie asked, confused if she should be offended.

"it's not bad! i just-" he stopped himself before sighing with a smile. evie laughed at him.

"i don't wanna mess up or anything." mason then said. evies eyes softened.

"i'm a fast forgiver. also, i promise i'm not thag bratty. i was just feeling all sorts of-" evie said, referring to yesterday.

"no- no, it's fine. i get like that when i'm confused or whatever." mason says with a smile. his smile felt like a safe place for her. she couldn't explain how, it just did.

"well, i'm glad you understand." evie said with a smirk. she then shrugs her shoulders.

"i should get going, i mean, my aunt will probably kill me if i'm our any later." she continued her grin dropping.

"you can stay with me and walker? wren can come to." he said in a desperate tone. "it'll just be a sleepover."

"fine!"

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT THE MORNING AFTER OR WTV.

guys i swesr im not doing short chspters on purpose. i just am.

anyways three chspters down over fifteen to go!

𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯🎀