2. One of Your Girls

Logan pov

I can't help but notice how my breathing seems to automatically match Oscar's breathing. He looks beautiful in the morning with his pale skin slightly showing due to his shirt riding up.

Waking up next to him isn't uncommon but last night was different. He look ravishing back at the club. I wanted to tare the clothes off his body, and kiss him all over.

I don't know if it was the alcohol but I suddenly feel different about Oscar. Last night he made my heart pound and my dick twitch.

Rubbing my eyes I see Oscar snuggled into my chest gripping me tight and close to him not allowing me to move. I close my eyes and try to go back to sleep. But my head is filled with the thought of him.

Mostly about how pretty he looks in the morning. With this bed hair and his soft voice. I'm also thinking about how good he would look under me, panting and sweating. With his legs shaking, calling out my name.

Before I know it I'm hard. I immediately feel like shit. He's my best friend. I can't think of him in that way.

Oscar starts to stir, rubbing his thigh over my problem. I let out a groan trying to keep my cool.

"Mhm good morning Logan." Oscar opens his eyes and smiles at me as he cuddles back into my chest.

Frozen I say nothing. Trying to keep Osc oblivious to my hard on.

"Logan?" He questions moving his body causing me to let out another gasp.

"Good morning Osc" I say keeping my composure as he shifts again, making my boner worse.

"Logan are you wearing jeans or something? Because something's poking me." Fuck he knows.

"I'm so sorry Oscar." I unravel my arms from his waist and turn my body to face away from him.

"Logan? What are you talking about?" God why did he have to be so dense. I guess it works on my favor today.

I don't answer him. Causing Oscar to wrap his arms around me not letting me go.

"Please, you can talk to me."

"Osc it's nothing let go imma shower." I brush him off trying to defuse the situation.

To my surprise Oscar goes full Aussie putting me in a koala hug.

"Logan tell me right this instant." He demands tightening his grip. I'm not getting out of this.

I let out a sigh I can't lie because I'll get in more trouble so I opt to tell Osc the truth.

"I have a boner man." Suddenly the room feels to quiet, like you can't even hear and exhale.

"Oh" he lets me go. God this is awkward.

As I go to stand Oscar grabs my hand and pulls me back into bed with him.

"Just a few more minutes please?" He whispers out shyly as he begins to turn a light shade of pink.

"Ok a few more minutes." Oscar's language is more through physical touch. He likes being cuddled.  I learned that back in our Prema days when he was home sick.

Ever since Prema we cuddled regularly whenever we were together. I know he doesn't feel comfortable doing it with anyone else so I feel a little special.

A few minutes go by and I'm still in an uncomfortable position. I try to leave the bed again but Oscar doesn't let me.

"I'll fix your problem but let me cuddle with you a little bit longer." He says nonchalantly surprising  me greatly.

"Oscar, do you know what you said?" He must not be fully awake.

"Yes Logan I know what I said." He confirmes with a confidence that I rarely see.

I'm still in shock. I wasn't expecting this from him. Before I can say anything more Oscar starts kissing my chest growing lower and lower with each kiss.

I try to not let out a moan but he was making it so hard to keep my body in check. I wanted to fuck him right then and there but I was able to restrain myself and let him continue at his pace.

God he looks stunning like this. Maybe just maybe we were meant to be more than 'friends'.

...