5. ¿Do you wanna Leave?

Logan pov
.
.

Well that was something else. I was sucked off by my best friend, I gave him some hickys and if he hadn't gotten that phone call we probably would have fucked, what a wonderful way to start the week.

I'm getting ready to shower when there's a rapid knock at my door. I wrap my torso in a towel and head to the door. I peek through the pep hole. Seeing it was Oscar I quickly unlock the door.

"Osc what are you doing here?" He looks my body up and down before licking his lips.

"Uh I don't have my room key I think I might have left it here, can I take a look around." He's trying so hard to look anywhere else but his eyes keep coming back to my chest.

"Yea sure I was about to get in the shower but feel free to take a look Osc." I smirk god I want to fuck this man.

I let him in and leave him to search my room as I get in the shower, purposely make sure to leave my clothes on my bed instead of taking it into the bathroom with me. The evil genius in me is cackling.

I try to shower quickly not caring if the water is freezing I want to take advantage of the wonderful opportunity that has presented itself.

I step out and re-wrap my waist in a clean towel. I wink in the mirror trying to get a boost in confidence, lights out and action.

I throw the door open startling Oscar who's on his knees looking under my bed.

"Oh um Logan I, wow." He's still kneeling as he looks m up and down. I decide to play it cool and not seem desperate for his attention. I'm the hot girl everyone wants.

"Sup Osc find your key yet." I wink at him at I grab my shirt and start to put it on. He turns to avert making eye contact.

"Uh no not yet I'm probably going to have to get an extra at the front desk." He stands and faces the wall waiting for me to put on my boxers.

"Come on no need to be shy, it's not anything you haven't seen before Osc." His face immediately turned red with my comment. He looked so cute with his face all flushed.

"If you give me a few minutes we can go together to get you a new key and then maybe go for breakfast?" I wasn't going to let him get away this easy.

"Uhh yea sounds good." Oscar turns back around and heads to me. In all honesty I have no clue where this is going. But now is not the time to hesitate.

We both walk towards each other it's obvious that we don't know what we want but in this moment I want to kiss him so that's what I'm gonna do.

I hook my hand on the belt of his pants pulling him closer and I kiss him. It's not rushed, it's more testing the waters. Without any hesitation Oscar throws his hands over my shoulders. Ok this is good.

I start exploring his body with my free hand running it over his perfect ass. He deepens our kiss trying to move us over to my bed.

Next thing I know, I'm thrown on my bed with Oscar climbing on top of me kissing my neck. But with our luck this time my phone starts to ring. Whata fucking bitch.

"Well are you going to pick it up or silence it Lo." Oscar stops kissing me and sits on my lap. As much as I wanted to ignore it it might be my team.

I sigh and check the caller id. It's Alex. God, what is up with teammates calling us every time we're about to fuck.

"One sec baby." I assure him picking up my phone.

"What's up Alex." I try to say in a non exasperated tone.

"Hey Logan just wanted to let you know that your flight was changed. Sorrys you're are leaving earlier because your connecting flight home was canceled. Sorry again dude, I'll text you the correct time. Peace" Alex hangs up and I get a buzz right after with the time of my flight.

I look at Oscar and then look to my phone. It said I was supposed to leave at 11:20. That's literally in an hour and a half.

"Lo, what's wrong?" God this man knew me so well.

"I have to leave for Florida in about an hour." I can see the disappointment in his eyes but he's trying not to show it. Abruptly I have a great fucken idea.

"Oscar, what are you doing for summer break."

"Uh I don't really have anything planned until later into my break." Oscar looks at me confused still not connecting the dots.

"Come with me back home for a bit." At this point I'm holding his hand hoping, praying he'll say yes.

"Sure why not."

...