Hoodstardotty 🔞

You and Dotty were just chilling in his room. Flirting, Talking, you know the regular stuff. You started feeling a little bit freaky so you put your hand on his lap as he was laying down watching TikTok. He ignored it. Then you started rubbing it regularly acting like you weren't doing anything. You felt something get hard.....

           "Don't touch it if you ain't gon suck it" Dotty said "Im down for whatever" you said with smirk. "Get to it then" Dotty responded. So you unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out. You started sucking it, licking, and stroking it. Dotty started groaning a bit enjoying the way you were giving him good ass head.

         A few minutes later, you are on top of him bouncing up and down on his dick, moaning. "F-fuck I'm about to cum" you said still moaning and bouncing up and down. "Fuck mama cum on this dick" Dotty said breathing hard and leaning his back in pleasure.

         You went a bit harder and y'all both eventually came together. You laid on his chest, instantly Dotty put his arms around you. "I love you" You said kissing him "I love you more" He said back giving you another kiss. Y'all both fell asleep soundly.... At 1:56 AM (mm mm mm smh)

Hey y'all I know I've been gone and not making stories that it because of school😭 but here's another story as an apology 😋❤️

247 words