Chp. 1

Ronnie's P.O.V;
Another day and I still don't have the balls to tell Andy... I like him. "Ronnie, bro what's up?" Andy says. God his voice is amazing! "No... Nothing..." I shake my head, fuck I can't do this. "Come on I wanna show you something." Andy says standing up holding out his hand to help me up. I take it trying not to blush. "Thanks... Where you taking me?" I asked as we walked to his car. "It's a surprise." Andy said with a wink. Omfg I love it when he dose that.

Jacky's P.O.V;
I have to do something with my life. I get up and put on a striped sweater with my black joggers. I want down stairs and made breakfast. Fuck me! I finally get my ass out of my house. Shit I have to work today... Oh well I'll just say I was sick. I walked to work and found myself sneaking into the locker room. "Mr. Vincent!!" Said my boss, shit I'm dead. "Heyyyyy Mr. Zane. Nice day huh?" I said trying not to mention how late I really was. "Do you know how late you are?" He asked. "Ummm yes I'm sorry Sir it won't happen again." I said " Okay, Mr. Vincent you will be showing your new friend, around. He left... Close too close. She came closer... Wait it's a girl... And she's pretty.

Ryan's P.O.V;
I woke up next to Ashley... I love him so fucking much, I wish everyone knew he is mine. "Good morning sunshine!" I said as he turned in my arms. "Hey baby." He whispered softly. " I'm going to make breakfast..." I said getting a pair of boxers. "Okay..." He said sleepy. "I love you Ashley!" I cried. "I love you too Ryan!" He said tossing and turning. I went downstairs and noticed Jacky wasn't home. I made breakfast and called Ashley down. He was naked... I blushed a little. "Babe put some clothes on." I said trying not to look down. "No!" He sounded like a 5 year old. I pulled him close and kissed him... I kissed him until I couldn't breathe. "Ryan, I love you very much!" He kissed my cheek and I blushed. "Me too Ashley." I said getting up from the couch. Ashley wrapped his arms around my waist and we walked to the kitchen. We finally sat down to eat. We talked about what we were going to do today. Ashley is the best thing that has happened to me.

Ofelia's P.O.V;
Wow I'm getting a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very excited... I get there and they have me waiting for a few hours, finally a very good-looking guy comes up to me. "Hello, I'm Jacky Vincent, I'm going to be showing you around, and be your mentor." He said dully. "Ummm okay." I respond I'm very shy. I stand up and we walk around to the back. "Fuck it!" He whispered. "Ummm are you okay?" I sakes shyly. "Yes, I just can't believe we have a girl how's beautiful and smart working with us." He said stepping closer. "Ummm, me?" I question, well no shit Ofelia... Who else, the 70 year old lady at the front desk! "Well, duh... You know wanna get coffee?" He asked. "Well sure." I respond. We walked to get coffee and he showed me around. He is very tall and nice... He has a British accent, it's cute.