Chp. 6

Andy's P.O.V;
After Juliet left... I picked up Ronnie (bridal style) and took him to my room. I laid him down and got on top of him. He kissed my forehead. Shortly after we where making out... Then he got a call it was Jacky. "Hey bro..." He said. Jacky asked him a few things... And finally Ronnie spoke again. "Yah his here... Let me ask him." He said putting his finger on my lips. "Jacky said if you wanna go eat with him, Derek, Ryan, Ash and a friend." He said taking his finger off my lip. "Sure..." I spilled. "Yah you heard him Jack... We'll walk there... Don't pick us up its okay." Ronnie said. I couldn't hear Jacky... But they hung up. I got off Ronnie and we got dressed... I got my phone and my keys and we got out the apartments. While we where waking Ronnie don't talk much. "So are... We Like together now?" I asked. "I don't know..." He said taking my hand. "I guess it's a yes." I said looking at him. When we where on the corner of the street close to the restaurant he let go of my hand. "We're just friends now." He said kissing me. "Okay..." I respond. We got to the restaurant and saw that everyone was already there.

Jake's P.O.V;
"Christian... I'm sorry." I said I've never called him that. "Whatever just... Go to sleep." He said turning away from me. What have I done. I quickly fell asleep and for some reason woke up I looked over at my iPhone and saw it was around midnight and tried to pull Chris close but he wasn't there. I got up and looked for him. "Babe..." I whispered softly I went into Ron's room and noticed he wasn't home. "Babe..." I whispered again still no answer... I went into Ron's bathroom. I tripped over something. "Shit... What the fuck." I said I quickly got up and turned the lights on. As my eyes adjusted I saw a body. It was Chris laying there by his left arm was a pool of blood. "Babe... What happened." I yelled getting on my knees. He had passed out... I quickly ran to get my Phone and call 911. "Hello this is 911 what is your emergency?" A lady asked. "My boyfriend... He I'm not sure... He has blood all over him." I cried... Then I noticed the blade next to him. "Sir... Keep it's going to be okay I will send an ambulance your way." She said. "NO ITS NOT... This is my fault..." I yelled. "Sir please keep calm." He said. I stared to cry harder how could I have done this to him. Shortly after I had blood all over me. The ambulance came and took me and Chris to the hospital. "It's gonna be fine Chris I'm sorry..." I said taking a hold of his hand.

Ashley's P.O.V;
We got to the restaurant and shortly after Andy and Ronnie showed up. Right when we where about to order Andy got a call. It was Jake... We need us Andy didn't say why but he just did. "Andy... Where we going?" I asked looking at Ryan. "Something happened to Chris." He said... I saw Ronnie put his hand on Andy's, but I just looked away. We got to the hospital downtown... When we walked in Jake was crying. "Jake... Are you okay?" I asked running to him. "No Ash I'm not okay... Chris could have died." He sobbed. "What why?" Ry questioned. After this Derek sat with Jacky and his friend Ofelia. Ryan was holding my hand the whole time. Ronnie and Andy just looked at each other the whole time, and Jake was crying. "Mr. Pitts?..." A man said. "Yes... How is Chris?" Jake asked. "His fine... Just you won't be able to see him until tomorrow." He spoke. "At least his fine..." Ronnie said. "Yah..." Jake shook his head.

Jinnx's P.O.V;
After I heard the doorbell go off... I knew this was over. I quickly made Ron take his things to my room. "Hey we are looking for Jeremy Ferguson." Two salesmen said... What the fuck!!! "No sorry no one named that lives here." I respond trying not to punch them in the face. "Okay thanks for your time." They left and I shut the door. Ugh... "Ron..." I said waking go my room Ron was sitting on my bed... He just looked so cute. "Yah..." He answered. "Never mind..." I said getting on top of him.... Kissing him passionately. "A-ahh." He moaned. "Shhh..." I said touching his body.  What dose all this mean... Am I in love?