Chp. 4

Andy's P.O.V;
I slowly lift up Ronnie's shirt, as he moaned my name. "An-Dy." I started to undress him slowly. "St-op tea-sing me Andy." He moaned. "Shhh.... Your mine and I'll do whatever I want." I whispered kissing from his ear down. Ronnie started to take my pants off... I mashed my lips into his. I sat up and I pushed him off me, I took off the rest of his cloths off, as well as mine. He softly moaned my name. "A-n-dy...", He started to get all touchy... On my lower half I let out small grunts. "Andy... I-I want you..." He softly whispered. I let out grunts, wow this is happening. He let me in him. "Ah-hh... An-dy..." He moaned. I thrusted a few times and finally hit his sweet spot, and went for it a few more times. I pulled out and he got on his knees... For some reason while all this was going on I kept think about how Juliet might react. I was enjoying my best friend... I came in his mouth... Shortly after me he came all over the couch. "I love you Ronnie..." I said holding him close. "I love you too, Andy." He whispered.

Ashley's P.O.V;
I'm getting married... To the love of my life... Ryan! I love him so much! "Ry... We have to tell them." I said looking at my perfectly gold ring. "I know..." He said walking over to me. I pulled him on my lap and started to kiss him. There was a knock at the door, it was Jacky, Derek and some very cute girl. "Come in..." Ry yelled trying to stand up, but I put my hands on his waist and pulled him down. He looked confused. "Is okay..." I whispered. Jacky, Derek and their friend came in. Derek... Looked confused. "Hey guys... This is my friend Ofelia." Jacky said, Turing to a girl. "Hi... I'm Ashley! Oh and this is my boyfriend Ryan!" I respond, they all looked shocked. "Oh... Yeah, his my fiancée." I added, they still looked shocked.

Jinx's P.O.V;
Ron took off all our cloths.... He went down on me. He let out soft moans, he was so cute. "Ahh... R-Ron..." I moaned.... All the things I've thought about him, are happening. He stopped... And kissed me... I grunted softly. I flipped us over so that I was on top of him. Slowly kissing lips and down to his neck. "Jeremy... Ah-hh. He moaned softly. I smirked... And continued to kiss, suck and softly bite his neck. Small yet cute moans would leave his lips... Which turned me on even more. Suddenly... There was a knock at the door. "Shit... Take your cloths and go to my room." I demanded. Ron picked up his cloths and left I quickly put my boxers on... Fuck I'm still hard. I opened the door hiding halfway behind it.

Jacky's P.O.V;
"Hi... I'm Ashley! Oh and this is my my boyfriend Ryan!" Right when those words left Ashley's mouth I knew it won't be nice. I saw the look on Derek's face... He looked shocked. "Oh... Yeah, this is my fiancée." He spoke again. Ryan was tomato red, he got off Ashley's lap and went upstairs. Ashley got up and followed him. "Ash... Wait." Derek spoke. He turned around and looked at us. "Yeah..." He said. "Are you... Really engaged... To Ryan?" He finally got out. "Yes... We've been together since... Last years warped-tour." He said running upstairs. We followed, Ashley went into his and Ry's room. Ry was crying... Ash took a hold of him and sat him on his lap. "Baby... I'm sorry don't cry Ry." Ash whispered wiping his tears away.