7.) HIS GIRLFRIEND

"Vian!"
Theo yelled at her noticing that she was really spaces out. Once she snapped out hearing him, her to jump in shock.

"Theo! no need to yell!"
Vivian replied sitting at the pool side splash some water over Theo, as her other hand holding the timer.

"Pabo! I called you many times but you didn't able to response, so.. that's why I yelled"
He said enjoying the water while she turned her head avoiding his gazed realized that maybe she really drown in thoughts.

"Anyway, did I have improvements about my time? did my speed enough?"
He asked her, as Vivian help him to monitor his speed or did some improvements. Theo is the swimming representative of Stone Hurst so he asked her to go with him, practicing.

"Well yeah. Morethan 5seconds of your recent time improve now"

"Thats good"
He said chuckling feel satisfied because his practice went well.
Again Theo look at her noticed that she just stared in her hands holding the timer.

"Hey. are you okay?"
He said earn a hummed to her confirming that she really distracted, didn't understand his words earlier.

"Vian, you really distracted now. Is there something wrong?"

"Yep Im fine. Im just sleepless"
She said smiling to him to assured that she's okay.

"Huh?"
Theo placed confused expression, as he realized that her response not so align to his questions.

Honestly I don't know why Am I bothered this day.....

Pressured on thesis or?...

"You act weird since yesterday. Are you really sure your okay?"
He added. She snapped out hearing him asked staring at her.

"No, Im really fine. Anyway, hows your study Theo the brat? did you study or just do practicing"
She asked him changing the topic as she's not comfortable tackled that topic, because even her didn't know whats the thing botherd her.

"Well..everything is under control, so don't you worry buddy."
He said winking at her, soon Theo take himself sitting beside her made her to scold him because his wet already get a bath on the pool.

"By the way, buy some foods now. were having our lunch here"

"H-huh?"
She asked him isn't believe that Theo order her placed her 'Are you serious' look to him.

"Vivian, Im hungry as well you too I know. So buy some food before I could eat you as my meal"
He said jokingly displayed playfull smirk, chuckled made her to hitted his arm,then splash some water to him.

"Pervert!"
She said taking herself stand in taking her way, before she walks far from him she heard him again spoke.

"Hey! Vivian did I handed you money?"
He chukles teasing her, made her to go back realized that she haven't money to buy the food he asked.

"Give me."
She simply stated extend her hand to get the money as he handed her some chuckling at her expression being irritated.

Soon she got back to the pool area from the cafeteria, As she take her ways noticing some students who sneaking around.

Vivian confirmed that maybe they look for Theo. Even it was not obvious Theo being an so called campus crush, As he got the looks as well talented and smart, him being the pried of Stone Hurst in swimming so she couldn't blame if some students admired him but somehow she was wonder how can they liked him.

Some of them see him as gentleman, kind, serious but if they only knew how he was like when they both together, students illusions could broke. As what they expect to him is far from his personality  with Vivian.