10.) YOU

"Yeah, my class is over. So can you go with me later? you can have your dinner in my house then"
Theo informed Vivian on the phone heading his way to the hall way.

"I have meeting to attend brat"
Vivian replied on the other line.

"Then I'll wait to what's the problem? Vian I need your help for something"

"About what?"

"About th— Oh~! sorry..I'm sorry- sorry I didn't noticed you.."
Theo interrupt when he suddenly felt someone bumped to his abruptly, made him to faced the figured infront utterd for apologies.

In some point they eyes met goes to be in deep stares recognising one another when they felt glimpses of electric current born to them when their skin collide, attouched.

         ***************

After the call with Theo she was confused of the sudden hung up of their call. Mean while Vivian already headed at the south lounge area that Sira and Yna mention earlier.

Turn her gaze to find them settled to the reserve table, made her to take her steps approach them. Yna and Sira greet her once she finally headed pulling out the vacant chair and take herself to sit down.

"Where have you been? your almost late, but thank god even Red didn't come yet"
Sira teasing her made Vivian to placed small smile.

"Then, it is not big deal right?"
Yna and Sira nod their heads. After a while Red arrives heading his way towards them.

"Omoo..Red is here"
Sira said smiling cheerfully. Soon Red reached the table made himself to take his seat. The three of them noticed him Displayed serious expression, well even its usual to him it looks different, he seem bothered for some thing.

Engulfed in silent, as Red didn't bother to spoke he keep his posture while the three of them diverting their gazed from one another.

Whats the problem with him?

"Why you asking?"

I'm just wondering

"Whats the connection? don't tell your concern?"

Why are you so mean to me? remember were one, I am you and you are me...

"What ever, you already change the topic"

Vivian dare to clear her throat getting their attention as she couldn't bare the silent that engulf in them, also she wants to discuss this important thing not wanted to waste even a single glimpse of time.

"So..Are we going to distribute some task?"
Vivian start made him to glance at her realized that he needed to focus in the meeting, as he correct his posture.

"Yeah"
He sparingly said made them to feel awkward towards his cold behavior. Well sometimes he looks attractive to that behavior but he looks scary too.

"Are you okay Red?"
Sira dare to ask him made him look at her paused for sometime before he nodded.

Soon after tackling some necessaries, Red gain back his focus.

"Sira and Yna your both assigning into papers, and you Vivian..."
He said paused a bit made Vivian to turn her gaze to him as he continued.
"You belong with me"

"W-what?..b..b-belong wi-ith y-you?"
She said before gasped left from her mouth felt a sudden heartbeat aroused insde her disabled to his words.

"Yes."
He said, then suddenly Red also recognize the meaning of his words made him to cleard his throat before he continues. As Yna and Sira stay in silent just diverting their gaze to them.