Chapter 36: The Most Unfair Match! Ilya vs Lucas!

(After the match between Valt and Tokonatsu from previous chapter the 2nd Match is about to start)

Tokonatsu: *goes inside the blue corner hallway as he looks at nika* Nika! *then he looks at hizashi's twins behind nika* Everyone...

Nika: Tokonatsu! that was pretty good battle right there! also the Hizashi's twins are really rooting for you! *smiles at tokonatsu*

Hikaru: Yeah you really tried your best to beat Valt but Hyuga was already crying before you're crying after you lost but... *smiles at tokonatsu* That was a truly emotional after the battle.

Hyuga: Right! but you still manage to get that point on 1st battle! *smiles at tokonatsu*

Tokonatsu: Everyone thank you so much for cheering me. *smiles at everyone*

Hikaru: Well anyways are you free during lunch time later Tokonatsu? because we're having rematch with you!

Hyuga: Yeah! but this time me and Hikaru will Zoom and Boom! with your bey Aoi twins...

Tokonatsu: It seems you're getting stronger and fired up this time but sure i'll take you on!

Nika: But don't forget about me yet and i can't wait for having rematch together. *smiles at Hizashi's twin*

Hyuga and Hikaru: *feels surprised and curious as they looks at aoi twins* Really!?

Tokonatsu and Nika: *nods at them cutely* Yeah!

Hyuga and Hikaru: *jumps happily* Yatta!!!

*Now on 2nd Match with off screen and no comnentating*

(2nd Match - Xhan Bogard vs Joshua Boon)

*Xcalibur already went to Jinnius*

Xhan: *looks at his bey* Fifth Impact!!!

*As Xcalibur hits Jinnius by using imperfect contact point and still somehow Jinnius got one hit burst right at the end ended this with a Burst Finish*

Joshua: *got shooked as he looks at his bey got bursted again* I-It's too strong!...

Referee: *points his hands to xhan* Xiphoid Xcalibur! Burst Finish! the score is 2 - 0! Xhan Bogard wins!

(Ratio Results)

Blader: Xhan Bogard
W: 1 - L: 0

Blader: Joshua Boon
W: 0 - L: 3

*Joshua went on depression then knees in front of Xhan*

Xhan: *grabs his bey as he looks at joshua* Tsk! that's too easy. *walks away from joshua*

Aiga: *smiles as he looks at xhan on the tv* Xhan was really strong!

Ranjiro: That's our Xhan!!!

Xhaka: *starts laughing while still sitting on audience chair next to quon* That was light work for Xhan and also he's getting stronger than before!

Quon: *talks to his mind as he looks at xhan* So is this Xhaka was talking about his student?

(3rd Match - Free De La Hoya vs Zac the Sunshine)

Free: *looks at his bey* Vanish Blast!!!

*Fafnir rushed towards Zeus then Fafnir one hits Zeus by bursting it ended this match with a Burst Finish*

Zac: *got shooked as he looks at his bey got bursted*

Referee: *points his hand to free* Vanish Fafnir! Burst Finish! the score is 1 - 3! Free De La Hoya wins!

(Ratio Results)

Blader: Free De La Hoya
W: 2 - L: 0

Blader: Zac the Sunshine
W: 1 - L: 2