Chapter 29: Clashing between Light and Darkness! Rashad vs Lane!

(Previously on Chapter 28)

Referee: 1st Battle! Ready Set!

All: 3, 2, 1!!!

Orochi: Go SHOOT!!! *launch his bey*

Nika: HAAAHHH!!! *launch her bey on the same time*

*Neptune and Odin are kept clashing and barraging the attacks together*

Nika: *looks at her bey* Now Neptune! Wave Splash!!!

*Neptune already counters Odin called Wave Splash to push Odin away to stop the barrage*

Nika: *looks at her bey happily* Yes!!!

Tokonatsu: *looks at nika* This is it Nika!

Orochi: *looks at nika as he talks to his mind* Hmph i guess she's really good with her bey. *talks outside as he looks at his bey* It's our turn to attack Odin! Oscillate Sword!!!

*Odin rushes towards Neptune by hitting them back really hard using Oscillate Sword*

Nika: *looks at her bey after getting hit by Odin really hard* W-What the!?

Orochi: Hmph! *unleashed his pure white aura even with his bey as well* Let's wrap this up! Odin!!!

*Odin already rushes towards Neptune then as soon they closed each other*

Orochi: Now! Bifrost Blast!!!

*Odin already hits Neptune and somehow Neptune flew off the stadium resulted this match an Over Finish*

Referee: *points his hand to orochi* Oscillate Odin! Over Finish! Orochi Ginba takes 1 point!

Nika: *grabs her bey as she talks about her bey and feel worried* N-Neptune are we going to lose again?...

Orochi: *smiles as she looks at nika also he talks to his mind* This is it bring those sad face to me but also let see you can pass those test about your emotions if not you're not gonna feel so well in the next battle...

*As Odin start mocking Nika in front of all crowds and the audience*

Orochi: So how you like that Nika Aoi-... *as soon he looks at nika he got shooked by it* W-What!?

Nika: *feels serious as she looks at orochi just like her big brother valt and she unleashed her turquoise aura around her quietly*

Orochi: *talks to his mind after he looks at nika* Well done you've already passed this test but i'm not gonna let you win this match!

Referee: 2nd Battle! Ready Set!

All: 3, 2, 1!!!

Orochi vs Nika: Go SHOOT!!! *launch their beys together*

*As the 2 beys got launched they off screen the clashing and attack*

Nika: *unleashed his turquiose aura even with her bey as well* HAAAHHHH!!! NEPTUNE!!!

*Neptune already rushes towards Odin*

Nika: Finish them with Hydra Spear!!!

*As soon Neptune already hits Odin by one strike. Odin flew out of stadium resulted this match an Over Finish*

Orochi: *looks at his bey hit on the ground* T-Thats's impossible!

Referee: *points his hand to Nika* Hydra Neptune! Over Finish! the score is 1 tie! Nika Aoi takes 1 point!

Nika: *jumps happily* Yatta!!! *grabs her bey as she looks at it* Neptune! just 1 point to go!

Orochi: *grabs his bey as he looks at nika seriously as he unleashed his white aura* Nika Aoi... it seems you've done it...