Chapter 50: The Endurance Mirror Match! Shu vs Red Eye!

[Beyblade Burst - Burst Spriggan Update: New Cover Semi Final edition along with All previous protagonist from this cover also changes a series name a little called (Beyblade Burst BU: Burst Spriggan)]

[Disclaimer before reading it: For those who didn't read previous Chapter 49 please read that before reading the latest chapter.]

(After Lucas and Corrupted Longinus breaks Astral Spriggan on the previous chapter. Shu bought a GT Spriggan called Lord Spriggan from the shop and then as Shu is about to combine all the Spriggan predecessor like Storm, Legend, Cho-Z, Lord, World lastly Astral. It couldn't print because there's missing piece that required it was Requiem piece from the Snake Pit)

Valt: *knocks shu's hotel room* Shu! are you free in time? because you need to see my Ultimate Valkyrie's beyond potential! so i need you to battle or see this Shu! *as soon he holds the doorknob and realize the door wasn't locked* The door wasn't lock... I'm sorry to disturb you Shu so here i come! *opens the door as he enters the room but Shu wasn't there at his hotel room* Shu? *looks everywhere* Shu! where are you Shu! I bet he's running every morning so i have to wait for him at the outside.

*As Valt got out of the room he went to the elevator as soon Valt goes out of the elevator he runs outside of the hotel and then Lui was waiting outside*

Valt: *stopped as he looks at lui* Lui! what are you doing here?

Lui: *looks at valt* Valt. are you looking for Shu? but he's on the different country to do something with his Spriggan.

Valt: W-Wait is Shu leaving Philippines without telling me!? also what do you mean to do something with his Spriggan Lui!?

Lui: Well i just run on the morning and i saw Shu was on the knee by passing by so don't tell WBBA about this if i tell you what happened.

Valt: *nods at lui* Right i wouldn't so what happened to Shu?

Lui: *sighs as he crossed his both arms* Spriggan got broke in half by Lucas.

Valt: *feels shooked after he listened to lui's word* W-What!? Spriggan got broke in half already!?

Lui: That's right but i told them to be careful and he didn't have a choice because of Spriggan and Shu's resonance glow from their bonds.

Valt: I see... *looks down as he feels sad about shu* Shu...

Lui: Well i came here to tell you about Lucas weaknesses.

Valt: W-Wait his weaknesses?

Lui: Yes so i'm gonna tell you about it.

*Lui was telling Valt about Lucas weakness is the true dark power and also he tells about Red Eye was coming back*

Valt: W-Wait reviving Red Eye!? Screw you! i don't believe about his weakness!

Lui: Well remember about Bell Daikokuten's dark power against Lucas on the tournaments Bell has a kind of soul inside him but his dark resonance with Belial is much stronger than Lucas corruption. As it turns out at the end of this match was a fluke because Belial was already break in pieces before Longinus hits the ground to gave Lucas a win.

Valt: The Snake Pit was located in mexico so Shu was already going there and so am i.

Lui: You don't have to Valt.

Valt: But why Lui!? I don't want to lose his control already just like many years ago! I fought for him really hard to pull back out of Shu's misery!

Lui: Well the leader of snake pit or even previous owner of Raging Bull because you've already knew it on the news he got arrested and then Shu has a strong mindset to overcome his trauma past but he already did but he still have ways to go to overcome or walk passed it to face his own Darkest Side of him.