CAST && PROLOGUE

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴀɪʟᴏʀ...

reese windsor

reese windsor

played by soph mosca

22, lesbian, virgo, art deco by lana del ray

kate martin

kate martin

played by herself

23, lesbian, gemini, dark red by steve lacy

reese + kate

reese + kate

black cat x golden retriever

sailor song by gigi perez

REESE ENTERED her shared apartment with her teammate and best friend Grace, seeing the brunette on the couch and letting out a squeal. "Reese!" She smiled and jumped up, engulfing her in a hug. "Oh my god it's so good to see you." Reese squeezed her friend as she spoke before pulling away and grabbing her luggage.

"How was your summer?" Grace asked, helping with her bags. "So good, me, my mom and my sister traveled a lot." She smiled, her heart warming as she thought of her family. "Ugh, I am so jealous. Ive been back for two weeks and it's been boring without you." Grace whined as they both collapsed on Reese's bed, finally getting all her bags into the room.

"Well, it's our senior year, this shits gonna be the best one yet!" She excitedly nudged the girl. "Speaking of which, the mens basketball team's throwing a party tonight, wanna go?" Grace begged, Reese rarely attended parties throughout the three previous years, and to Grace's shock, she agreed without a fight. "Sure, what time?"

"Uh- starts at 8, why was that so easy." She furrowed her eyes curiously. "Im not that boring bitch!" Reese gasped and held a hand over her heart dramatically. "Im not going to lie to you girl, you have been so boring, but it's okay because I love you." Grace smiled cheekily. "Well, I realized over the summer that I need to get out more, let loose a little, have some fun. We only have one year left, have to make it count."

"Does that mean you'll finally get yourself laid?"

"Shut up!"