My love for you ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

A/n : Stalking AU ngl writing this scared the shit out of me and took my final 4 brain cells to write this and I wrote in 2 hours so if you guys like this oneshot please comment and vote also this drabbles in the dark/ angst genre so do lmk if you want me to write more in these genre. Thanks and good night people happy reading...

________________________________________________________________________________

His scent lingered even after he left, the smell of vanilla and coffee had taken over my senses it was all that I could think of other than his small waist, big eyes, long lashes and his pretty pink lips. 

He looks so pretty in the shorts as he slept, as they ride up his legs when he lays down, how I wish I was there, so close yet so far away, darling you're like a drug even seeing you is addicting. How I wish I could remove everyone away from you and make you mine and mine alone, how I wish that all those around you would already know that you belong with ME, that you are all mine. 

I promise you Ishan I will remove all those hurdles between us... just wait for me baby. 

As I made my way towards the cafe I could feel my nerves burst with excitement, I would get to see my baby again today, as I entered I saw him hugging some guy and kissing him now my excitement turned into anger how could he do this. 

Ishan: Aree Shubman I am glad you came in today meet Amish my boyfriend... Amish meet Shubman he is my regular customer, he mostly works here as he workes from home, he is also my good friend. 

"Friend" I could feel my blood boil at that word, soon... soon we will be more than friends... you will know my worth and know how you should be treated not this garbage of a person...Just wait for me baby. 

Shubman: Hi Amish..

Ishan: you guys keep talking, I'll be back I have few customers to deal with. 

Amish: Sure, baby don't let me keep you from your work, I wanna know more about this friend of yours too. So, Shubman wanna get a table we can get to know each other even more, I mean you are after all my boyfriends friend so... 

Shubman: Sure Amish. 

This guy is so naive I'm not even sure he deserves Ishan. 

Amish: So, what do you work as Shubman?

Shubman: I work as a developer and work for an american company so I mostly work from this cafe as it has better network. and what about you?

Amish: ah, well I have a simple job I work as a copywriter for an advertisement company. 

Shubman: do you travel a lot for work? I haven't seen you around at all in this cafe. 

Amish: well, I work in Delhi so I don't visit Mumbai that often but when I do I stay here for atleast 2 months. 

Shubman: your job feels more demanding than my job not gonna lie well atleast you get to see other people. 

Amish: yep, thats the only positive thing. 

Ishan: here, you guys go... a matcha latte for Shubman and a soy milk frappe for you my love. 

Amish: thank you baby, why don't you take a break and join us for sometime? 

Ishan: I wish I could but you guys seem busy in your discussion and this is the time a nearby university starts and I have students filing in so I really cant take a break but I will join you guys in an hour or so. 

Amish: take care of yourself baby. 

Soon after Ishan left our conversations went from music to life to spirituality and then came down to the topic of love.