Shubman X Ishan

A/n: I have had books in wattpad before which I have deleted but this is something that I'm writing for myself and you if you are interested, you dont have to comment, share, like or vote this story if you dont want to. Also not to mention I'm writing this on a hangover and feel that this story or series of oneshots have to be published so yeah dont mind me lol. 

Also these are purely fictional, do not take this is any other sense and make a big issue out of any  this. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Shubmans POV:

It was a sunny afternoon when the whole twitter was taken over a storm by a tweet and its reply from my friend, I never liked his presence in my life but he claimed on the internet that I was being bothered by whatever was going on in the internet, why would he do that? I would never know...who gave him the right to say stuff on my behalf I wouldn't  know. 

I have gotten calls from my family and friends asking what is happening but all I care about is Ishan...he has gotten enough hatred for supporting Hardik in his captaincy and now this, I really do care about him and seeing him  being bashed publically for stuff which isnt in his hands hurts a lot because these people behind the screens do not realise the amount of efforts he puts into the game and also making sure us the whole team is also full of spirits, it feels that in the whole time of smiling for the cameras and the press and the team he forgets that he to is a human and that he to can show his emotions. 

I do not care if people ship us together or write fanfictions on us, it is something we would never understand but as long as they arent harming anyone with this they shouldnt be a problem, I mena funny enough I have seen few edits on instagram and twitter and had good laugh whenever I have seen those, they make ishan look more human then anytime else. 

Now I sit in anticipation of my Pocket Dynamo's call who knows how much he is taking onto himself without saying out loud. 

Ishan POV: 

I sit in the hotel room with my twitter opened and I see the nuisence that Shubmans friend has caused am I really that bad, is it that bad to be close to your friend, it is that bad to hold his hand and talk about him in interviews and social media...its not like I'm doing it on purpose, it is not my fault that media and interviewers keep asking about shubman and I do not like to lie so I just say stuff as it is. 

I didnt know me saying stuff out loud would lead to shubman being bashed I just wanted to let people know that we dont have any bad blood amongst us. 

Tring Tring I call shubman to apologize for whatever I have done to get him the hate which he doesnt deserve. 

Shubman: Heyy, Ishu Kishu 

Ishan: Hey Shubman, can we talk? 

Shubman: Bro, you called obviously not to listen to songs so yes of course we can talk 

Ishan: Shubman, I am really really sorry, for whatever I have done I shouldnt have told that stuff in KBC and also in various interviews I should have let our friendship stayed personal, I am really sorry please forgive me, its okay if you want some distance and stuff I understand. (says in a whimpering tone)

Shubman: First thing first Ishu change the call from normal call to face time and then we will continue talking (says sternly) 

(The call has changed from normal call to Face time)

Shubman: Ishu now lets talk...First of all, when did you change my name from shubie to shubman, huh?. Second of all, I do not care about what you say in interviews or on other places cause I knew you said it because the media, and press people keep asking you about me and about you taking my shirts, hey thats what friends do. Third thing, Ishu you mean a lot to me and I mean this from the bottom of my heart you mean a lot to me and my family more than that person who was spilling shit from my side on the internet. 

Whenever anything has happened to me I have always seen your care and your reassurance, I wanna do the same to you ishu, if you allow me I wanna be your strength and support for the days that you feel down and for the days when you cannot be weak in front of your family. 

Rahi baat twitter aur internet ki (now the matter of twitter and the internet) you and your decisions matter more to me then that of our fans or peoples opinion. Yes, seeing their bad and negative opinion hurts but seeing you sad and hurt, hurts even more. 

So, my Ishu me and people close to me will always support you and care for you, dont think about these nameless people on the internet... dont care about our fans and stuff which is happening. If they truly call themselves our fans they will support us irrespective of what the world says and haan agar tereko problem hai merese toh bolde (yes, if you have any problem with me then tell me) I'll distance myself from you. 

(As Shubman, finishes talking he can see Ishans eye turning red from all the tears and had his face turning red) 

Ishan: Sh-shubie, I am glad that you are so considerate about me, I just wish people didnt hate me for being myself. and no I don't want you to distance yourself from me. 

Shubman: See Ishu, these people who hate on you are very temporary and once they see you playing well they will forget why they hate you and will start supporting you, and those who actually support you will be there irrespective of how you play. 

Ishan: I know, but I am scared that they can make or break my career. 

Shubman: Ishan, I really don't think that anyone other you can make or break your career and I am sure about it and seeing the way you are putting your effort and playing in this IPL I see that in the future world cup and furthur championships too, and now stop crying and lets play ludo online. 

Ishan: Deht, you always want to play ludo just that you can win. 

Shubman: Bruh, just say that you dont know how to play. 

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for today maybe more some other time....

Well, let me know if you guys want more or nah like maybe message or something. 

K byeen guys if I wanted to write or something I'll be back