Acceptance (⁠٥⁠↼⁠_⁠↼⁠)

So....this one is gonna be completely based on my life and thoughts cause I came out to my best friend that I am Bi... So yeah if you're uncomfortable or don't wanna read you can always skip.

The genders are changed and stuff but yeah you get it... It's exaggerated in few parts but most of it is mostly my story.
________________________________________________________
As the day had begun Ishan could feel that today was a good day, he had just finished a call with his parents, was able to see Viraj and even talk to his brother despite their hectic schedule....

Until he had gotten a message from Virat Kohli on Instagram asking him why he had liked a certain post.

Now Ishan had come out to a few of his friends he had trusted that he was bisexual but his past always haunted him.

In the past he had told one of his friend's he thought he trusted that he was bisexual but the guy told it to few of his friends and had spread the information to others and Ishan had started getting messaged from various girls saying they can make him normal and messages from various boys asking him to keep this disease to himself.

Ishan in the past had also told one of his cousins that he was bisexual but she also told him off saying it was just a phase and that he was too childish to understand his sexuality.

It was then that Ishan had decided that he would only tell someone about his sexuality once he confirms that they aren't hating towards the LGBT community.

So when suddenly put into the situation by his mentor Virat bhaiya he thought that this was it...his career was doomed to be ended and that he would be kicked out of the team, but thinking what's the worse that could happen he did and Virat.

Ishan: Hai Bhaiya boliye

Virat: Ishan why did you like this post ?

Ishan: Bhai 🫢 woh 😂😂

Virat: Ishan tu samajh raja Hai Ki main Kya Puch raha hoon ?

Ishan: Haan Bhaiya... Aap ye Puch rahe Hai Ki agar main ladko ko bhi pasand Karta hoon?

Virat: Haan tho Bata ??

Ishan: Haan Bhaiya main ladko ko bhi pasand Karta hoon...

Virat:.....

Ishan: bhaiya ans to dejiye ??

Virat: .....

While waiting for Virats reply Ishan could feel his heartbeat in his ears and eyes swelling up... Maybe at the most he might lose a mentor but if Virat decides to tell someone else he is truly fucked.

Virat: Ishan... I totally support you baccha don't worry, main hoon Tere saat 🫂

Ishan could feel the tears clouding his eyes now making their way down his cheeks.
The amount of relief he felt was immense and felt as if he once again breath freely without the whole weight of the world on his shoulders.

Ishan: Bhaiya ye please kisiko maat batayega please... I'm still not ready for other people's reaction. Please I hope you understand.

Virat: I do now open your door.

Ishan: what?!?!?!?!?!?

Ishan went to his main door to find Virat with a bunch of chocolates,pizza,ice cream and modern strike to play.

Ishan: Bhaiya what's all this ?

Virat: this my baccha is a slow friends hangout together day...

Seeing Ishan's confused face Virat continued.

Virat: Ishan... You are one of my kids and I know suddenly springing the question about your sexuality would send you into a panic state and that you would think the worst of me and so I thought why not bring you something's to enjoy so that you tell em more about your crushes and we enjoy the pizzas, ice cream and play modern strike before or after if you want more time...

As Virat was talking Ishan ran and hugged Virats while crying.

Virat: Kya Hua bacche ??

Ishan: Bhauaiaapkitneacheho.....

Virat: Kya ?? Ayeee muh se supari Nikal ke baat kare baba....

Ishan: bhaiya aap kitne ache ho you are the first person who is older than me and reacted so well to me coming out...

Virat: Ishan...just know that you, Vamika Akaay are the same to me I will fight the world to protect three of you from any harm and if in future either of them come out I'm pretty sure I would still support them. Also sign these( handing Ishan some papers)

Ishan: what's this bhaiya ??

Virat: your adoption papers...

Ishan: what the actual fuck??

Virat: yep me and Anushka are adopting you...

Ishan: What the fuck?

Ishan chuckled but was glad that Virat had thought that far as to adopting him and that he would always have a family if his own family ever disowns him.

He and Virat spent the whole day talking about crushes and Ishan also telling his past relationships and past reactions to his coming out, which in turn led Virat to go on a murder strike.

________________________________________________________
That's it for today guys see you in the next one ( hopefully ) lol.