Let the training begin

At the crack of dawn the next day, Zatanna got up and began to meditate ,allowing his memory to resonate within her.It seemed weird that she was still going through with her training, despite witnessing through somebody else pure genocide by her own people, and because of that, she was very careful of what she did and what she said out of fear that he might snap into a fit of rage ,just like she saw when he was only a little boy ,when his favorite toy got taken away and he destroyed everything around him within thirty seconds.

"Why are you walking on eggshells around me ?" he says.He knew what she saw might influence how she acted around him."I was just a little scared now fully knowing what you are capable of." she knows this isn't the real reason."Okay then maybe today we need to focus on you trying to get comfortable with me, so that you can progress easier through what we did yesterday.",he says this in hopes that she might ease up a little bit, even though that yesterday he had to block her from seeing the rest of his memories to preserve his secret feelings.

"You're going to have to focus on blocking my attacks.",he says knowing she is going to be unable to fully complete it as he could sense her overwhelming feeling of sadness.
"Just blocking the attacks?", she says wishing it was little more than that."Yeah, this will allow us to scale how level headed you can be in a situation where your opponent has the upper hand."he says shortly before beginning to attack.She found this type of training undermining as she thought she could remain pretty level headed in any situation, despite who, what and how she got into it in the first place. Zaheer begins attacking, first slowly to allow her to adapt, then he started to turn things up a little bit, that's when she couldn't keep up anymore.

"You're already tired?", he thought it would take a lot more then that to drain her stamina,"I'm a magician.I don't fight hand to hand combat"she says out of breath."In the woods it was different however."he reminds her when she fought him.Zatanna felt that he was right in what he was saying, as she fought hand to hand with him as well as blending her magic into her attacks, but before they could continue,they heard a distant cry for help from the nearby village.