Random Games

Roman's POV

It was a normal day and all of us[the pack] are just sitting on the couch/floor/chair. Being bored. I am laying on the couch, and Kaz is on my chest. Dean and Seth are on the floor. Trevor is sitting on edge by my feet and Gim is on his lap. Then Kitty is sitting on a chair with Jace next to her on the arm.

"Guys, what are we going to do?" Seth asked sitting up. Dean got the phone and called room service. Next thing we know there are pillows and blankets.

"The floor is melting!!! Build a platform!!" Dean yelled. With that everyone jumped up and made a fort out of pillows and blankets. Seth threw a pencil at Kitty.

"It's on!" She yelled. I finally hit Seth with a pillow. He fell.

"I'm going to die! I'm going downnnnn!" He yelled.

"D...Dean, come to m...me." He said. Dean made his way over. I came and collapsed on his chest.

"Noooo! I want the tag team gold!! We were going to win!!" I said hugging him pretending to cry.

"I...I have a 5 million dollars........." He acted like he was dead.

"No!!! Wake up!! I need to know!!" Gim said banging on his chest. He shot up.

"Oww! And I really only have $5 in my wallet." He shrugged, Jace and Trevor smiled. They ran and got the $5 and ran.

"Heeey!" Seth said getting up and chasing them. We watched as Seth pulled out a fake gun with his fingers pointing it at Jace and Trevor. We all pulled a 'gun' out. I pointed mine at Dean, Dean pointed it at Seth, Kaz pointed his at me, Gimma pointed hers at Kitty, Kitty pointed hers at Kaz.

"No body move." Kitty said.

"Bang! Bang!" Seth "shot" Trevor and Jace, they fell down in slow motion.

"Bang!" Dean shot Seth.

"Bang!" I shot Dean. I then pointed mine at Kaz before he could shoot me.

"Bang!" Kitty shot Kaz.

"Bang!" Gimma shot Kitty. Me and Gimma squared off.

"Bang! Bang!" I shot her twice.

"Alpha Roman always win!" I laughed. They all got up laughing.

"Now give me my money." Seth said. They smiled, and handed him his money. Kaz jumped on me.

"Doogie-pile on Alpha!!!" Dean yelled.

"Nonononono! Ahhhhh!" I yelled as they jumped on me.

"Alpha didn't win this time." Dean said.

"Ohh yeah?" I asked. I picked them all up.

"That's not fair." They pouted. We laughed. For the rest of the day we just played.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was inspired by a book made bye justiceismydrug called detention. Check it out.

One love........Shield