Fun Day

Roman's POV

"We should go to an amusement park." Jace said. We all looked at him.

"Why not?" Seth asked.

"All in favor to go to the amusement park, say I." Dean said.

"I" Everyone said. They all looked at me.

"Let's go then." I laughed.

Amusement park

We all got pulled in different ways. I got Kaz and Gimma, Dean got Trevor and Jace while Seth got Kitty.

We got back to our original spot. I got Gimma a big wolf while Seth got Kitty a big panda. They guys got on rides. Everyone had a good time.

"One more ride. PLEASE." They all asked me. I sighed

"Which one?" I asked. They all pointed to The Scream.(the one that goes up and down, really fast)

"Fine."

Once we got off the ride, Gimma, Kitty, Kazlyn, Trevor, and Jace couldn't even walked. We laughed and picked them up. Kitty was on Seth's back. Gimma was on Dean's shoulders. While Jace was in my shoulders, Trevor was on my back, and Kaz was in my arms. We are one weird family. We all gotin the car.

"Denny's?" I asked.

"YAASSSS!!! DENNY'S DENNY'S DENNY'S!!!" They all cheered. Once we got to Denny's, all the kids ate chicken fingers, as in Dean and Seth. The others ate chicken nuggets and me, I ate a chicken bristch. I guess its chicken day.

We got home and it was like 9:30. The kids crashed. Once again. Dean and Seth. The others I put in tgeir bed, kissed their head, turned their light off, and they were out. I looked over at Dean and Seth who had crashed out on the couch.
I picked them up and put them over my shoulders, layed them in their beds, and covered them.

I smiled to myself. U can get used to this. I turned around and went to bed.