Birthday Parties and Wolf Marks 2

Recap

"Then make us one." Thry said together.

The room went dead silent

Gimma's POV

Did they just tell Roman to make them a werewolf? [:O] Are they kidding?

"What?" Dean asked.

"Make us a werewolf." Jace said.

"No! Why would we do that?!" Dean asked.

"Because, you won't allow us to go out with them unless we were werewolves." Jace answers.

"What about your dad?" Kaz spoke up.

"He didn't ever care about us, he just acted like that." Trevor said. I can tell he was telling the truth. But Sika has that power. Sika sniffed and everyone looked at him.

"He is telling the truth." He said nodding.

"Its your choice Roman." Jey said.

"If it were to happen you have to do it, you are the Alpha." Jimmy said. Roman looked at Dean and Seth.

"What do you think, beta, 3rd in command." He asked them.

"I just don't want you to kill them by accident." Dean said crossing his arms. Seth nodded.

"Wait, quick question." Trevor said. We all looked at him. "How does this work?"

"Well when a wolf is crowned Alpha then they get this stuff in there teeth that can turn someone wolf. And a different bite marking them in there pack. We all have one." Seth said. Seth showed him his pack mark, so did Dean.

"We don't get one until we are 16." Kaz said. "And when you become alpha it fades away." They nodded.

"You can be turned into a wolf at any age." Tamina said.

"So why won't you do it?" Trevor asked.

"Because, you know what? Ask Dean why, what do you think happen to his shoulder?" Roman said. Everyone looked at Dean.

"Well, he gets carried away. He was trying to get my inner wolf out and when he did he just wouldn't let go." Dean explained. They nodded.

"I am willing to risk it." Jace said.

"Me too. I mean, all of you are around." Trevor made a point.

"Are you sure?" I asked. Trevor looked at me.

"I'm sure." He smiled. Roman sighed giving in

"Fine. Dean, Seth, Jimmy, Jey. Get ready. Everyone else be ready for back up." He said. They all got ready. Trevor stepped up, tilled his head showing his neck.

Dean's POV

"1....2....3." I said. Roman bit down on his neck. I heard screaming. I looked at Trevor's eyes, waiting for them to turn to slits. When they did.....Guess what! Roman wouldn't let go.

"Pull!" I yelled. Everyone pulled and it wasn't working. Roman had his hands firmly on his shoulders. Everyone got up and pulled. Roman let Trevor go. We all looked at him. He fell on the floor, shaking. He was starting to grown a light brown fur coat. After awhile he was a full wolf, a little taller than Gimma's wolf. Maybe by like 2 inches.

Dean Trevor

So how does it feel?

Who is that? How are you in my head?

Relax, you are in the pack, we can talk to each other like this.

What? That's cool! Wait who is this?

Look up it is the person waving.

He looked up and I waved. He nodded.

"I guess it's my turn?" Jace said.

"You don't have to do this." Kitty said. He turned and looked at her.

"Yes, I do." With that he walked up to Roman and tilted his head. Roman placed his hands on Jace's shoulders.

"1....2....3." I said. The room was once again filled with screaming. I saw his eyes change.

"Everyone pull!" I yell. Roman lets go and Jace fell and did the same thing as Trevor but his coat was a darker brown.

Dean Jace

Welcome to the pack

Who are you? And why are you in my head?

Chill, it's something we do and look up, I will wave

He looked up and I waved. He nodded his head. His wolf was a little taller than Kitty's wolf. Maybe by an inch. Once they figured out how to turn back, they did.

"Well that hurt like an s.o.b." Jace said.

"Can we rub it?" Trevor asked.

"No! Don't do that!" The Rock said.

"Oh by the way, no you don't have powers, since you weren't born with it." Tamina said.

"How did you know we were thinking that?" Jace asked.

"She can read minds." Kaz said.

"Anyway, so can we go out with you sisters?" Jace asked. In a swift movement they were being heald up by their shirt. We just let Roman do him.

"If you hurt them, I swear to everything, I won't hesitate to rip your heads off. That's a promise." He said in a deep, dark, threatening, tone. They gulped and nodded.

"Yes Alpha Roman." They said. He smiled and put them down.

"Yes, go ahead." I said. They smiled and hugged.

"Call your dad, you are in my pack. You stay with the pack." Roman said. They nodded and called their dad. While they were in the conversation tears started to prick Jaces eyes. That ticked everyone off. I grabbed the phone.

You will not! Make that little boy cry!

Well, you care about him more than I ever did.

You are a dick! Don't you ever try to come to them!

That would be a problem

Bitch don't even call! And don't tick me! Bye!

I hung up and slammed the phone down. I pulled Jace into a hug. Which surprised everyone.

"Daddy doesn't love me." He sniffed.

"Don't worry, all you need is the family you have right here." I said. He nodded and let go. He went over to Kitty and hugged her.

"Well. We have to go. See you later Uce." Jimmy and Jey said. Rikishi waved and they left.

"The Rock is leaving." He said. He waved then left. After that Tamina left. Then Sika gave Roman a hug, then left.

Well this is a new start I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boom! There, it's done!

Vote!

And

Comment!

One love........Shield