Chapter One

A FEW MONTHS LATER!!!!

Andrea.

I sat on the toilet, looking at this pregnancy test waiting for the results to come up. My heart pounding in my chest just looking at the timer. I don't know how to feel because this baby wasn't planned and I don't think I'm ready. I sat the test down on the counter trying to prepare myself for the results. I wiped myself and pulled up my panties just looking at myself in the mirror. Finally, I could see the result came up from the corner of my eyes. I picked up the test seeing the results shockingly. Pregnant. I couldn't believe it. "Ty. Come here." I yelled hoping he would hear me since I still had the door closed. "Tyyyyyy.." I screamed from the top of my lungs. Finally the door open and I nervously gasped seeing nobody other than Marcus. "What the fuck are you doing here. I thought you were in prison." I said with a shaky voice. "You thought you could escape me bitch. I told you I wasn't going to lose you again and you belong to me. You gon forever belong to me. You my bitch." He said before slapping me. "Marcus, I don't want you. I'll die before I ever leave with you again." I screamed through my cries. "That's cool cause if I can't have you. No one will." He said while pointing a gun at my face. "Please Marcus Do-" Marcus pulled the trigger.

I jump up out of my sleep seeing Tyrone laying next to me. "You good bae?" He asked. "I had another dream about Marcus." I said through my tears. I've been having nightmares about him since the day I came back home. "Even though he's in Prison he's still running my life." I said. "Bae you got me and I'll never let another nigga hurt you again. I been telling you since day one I got you." Tyrone said then giving me a kiss. "If it wasn't for you and Nette, I wouldn't even be here with y'all right now. Thank you for taking care of my sister while I was away." I kissed Tyrone. He then proceed to kiss me on my neck while rubbing his finger against my clit. Tyrone kisses me again before going down on me tasting my pussy. I moan while my man pleasure me. "Oh my god!!" I scream loudly. He's the only man to make me feel this way. I feel like I'm floating in the sky. He come back up kissing me again before fucking me real good. I moan loud ass fuck cause I know I'm cumming all on his dick. He turn me over and start pounding me real hard. "Yes daddy." I scream. "Fuck me." I could tell he's turned on cause he start pulling my hair and fucking me faster and harder. He slaps my ass as I throw it back on him. "I love you girl." He say after nutting in me. He got up and goes to the bathroom. Then I hear the shower come on. I get up wrapping my robe around me and tying it up. I walk to Nette's room to check on her seeing that's she still asleep. I go to the living room and take a seat on the sofa. I scroll up and down my Instagram page and watch different stories. "Bae I'll be back. I gotta go meet Shank at the spot." Tyrone said giving me a kiss before he left.

"Drea." I heard Nette call from behind me. I turn around seeing my sister. "Girl you're so big now." I laughed. "My niece getting big." I said happily. She walks over and take a seat next to me. "I hope it's a girl. I want to do a gender reveal so I told the technician not to tell me." She said rubbing her stomach. My sister was half way through her pregnancy which meant she'll be having the baby real soon. "I have something else I want to share with you." She said looking sad. "What is it?" I turned her way being really concerned. "It's about my baby daddy." She said. "What about him?" I fold my arms waiting for her response. "Dreek is the dad." I'm confused cause she told me somebody else was the dad. "What? I thought Demario was." I replied shockingly. "No. I mean I did have sex with Mario but I was already pregnant. I had slept with Dreek way before then." Tears formed in her eyes as she was telling me the truth. "Does Dreek know?" She shook her head no. "He think it's Mario's cause that's what I told him. I knew he had a girlfriend at the time and I did not want to mess things up with them. We slept together by accident. I was chilling with him and we started drinking. We promised ourselves we wouldn't talk about it again cause we're best friends." I reached in and gave my sister a hug. "You're gonna have to tell him Nette. Both of them. I'll be there when you do if you want me to be. You're too young to be drinking too. That's what happens when you're a teen drinking. You're irresponsible." I explained. "I know. I'm sorry. I'm going to tell them. I don't know when but I will." Nette rubbed her stomach. "My baby deserves the truth."

"Your baby deserves to eat too. I'm hungry so I know you are." I joked. "I am actually." I get up and go to the kitchen and cook us some breakfast. I phone start to ring on the counter. I look at my phone seeing it was Candy calling me. "Hello?" I said nervously. Candy have never called me this early. "What you doing Bitch?" She asked happily.

"Cooking some breakfast for Nette. Wassup?"

"I'm actually outside your house. Open the door." I hung the phone up and ran to the door to open it. "Girl what are you doing over here so early." She gave me a hug. "I'm happy to see you too bitch. I haven't seen you since you returned from that crazy ass nigga." Just speaking of Marcus just give me flashbacks. I'm so happy he's locked up cause that means I'm free of him.

"Nette come eat." I fixed Nette plate and put it down on the table. "You want some?" I asked Candy who was now smiling at me. "Sure do." I also fix her plate and place it in front of her. I fix my plate as well and take a seat at the table. "What's the move today? I wanna spend time with my friend." Candy asked. "I was thinking about going to get my nails down. I was gonna take Nette too." Nette happily looks at me. "Yes I need my nails done real bad."

When I got done eating my breakfast I went to go take me a shower and brush my teeth. When I got out I just through on some black leggings, white tank top and gucci slides. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail. I put on deodorant and a few sprays of my Prada perfume. I met back up with Candy in my living room. "Nette let's go." I called. I grabbed my car keys and we headed out the door.