Chapter Two

Andrea.

"I want white gel nails." I told my nail tech. I came to her faithfully but haven't been here in a while. So I know she had to go to work on my toes for sure. "Lin, this is my lil sister and my best friend." I told her. "Lin is the owner of the shop. She do good work. " I told them. "Really? I want to do nail too. Candy said in a fake Asian accent. "Show me what you got." Lin responds. "Girl that's not why we here. Do that on your time." I said annoyed. "Oh hush. I need a new hustle. I'm tryna get out the club." She follows behind Lin leaving me and Nette. "Thank you for bringing me out the house. I really needed this." Nette said. "You're welcome. Anything for my lil sister."

My phone starts ringing and seeing it was Tyrone calling me. "Hey bae!" I said happily answering the phone. "Wassup? Wea you at sexy?" He asked. "Getting my nails done right now. I got Nette with me. Wassup my love?"

"Just checking on you that's all. I got to show you some a lil layer tho." I don't know what he got to show me but couldn't wait to find out. "You gonna tell me or it's a surprise?" I asked happily. "A surprise. Just be ready for me around five o' clock." I told him okay and hung up the phone. We was done getting our nails done then had to wait for Candy. She walked out from the back happy ass hell. "So I got the job." She then proceeds to shake her ass. "You so ghetto." I laughed. I paid Lin and then we left. "Looks like I'll be out the club sooner than I thought. I was tired of that shit anyway. Been doing that since I was eighteen." I had worked at the club a year before Marcus forced me out. At that time I was only twenty years old. I dated Marcus for two years before I had decided to leave him that day. Since I been free from him I been happier besides the nightmares. I met Candy at the club and she became my best friend right away. We been locked in ever since. "That's true. I'm proud of you. It's just crazy to me how you my best friend and I didn't know you did nails." She looked at me with smirk on her face. "It's a lot of things you didn't know about me." She said. "Like what?" I asked confused. "That's something we'll have to talk about later."

When we got back to my house we sat down and watched a little tv. "I have to get ready for Tyrone in a min. He's taking me out somewhere." I loved when Tyrone took me out. I have the best time with him. He brings out a side of me I never had to bring out. It's the loving side. I wanted to give up on love but I'm happy I didn't cause then I wouldn't have Tyrone on my side. "Ima catch you later tho. I got stuff to do myself. I walk Candy to the door. "I'll call you tomorrow." I gave Candy a hug and locked my door behind her. "I'm sleepy so I'm gonna go to bed." Nette went in her room close the door. I check the time on my phone seeing it was already four o' clock meaning I needed to get myself together. I go to the closet to find me something to where. I don't even know where Tyrone is taking me so I really don't know how I'm supposed to dress. I pulled out a black dress and my black red bottoms. Can't forget my lace thong and bra. I slid off my leggings and my tank top and went to go take another shower. I couldn't wait to see what my man had planned. I curled my hair, did my make up and made sure I smelled good. I rubbed my body down with my cocoa butter oil and sprayed on my perfume. I got dressed and waited for Tyrone. Finally I heard some keys at the door. I stood up seeing my man walk through the door. "Hey babe." I met my man at the door with a hug and a kiss. "I guess I've been missed." He said happily. "I always miss you when you leave." He hugged my body real tight and rubbed on my ass in the process. "You look good bae." I smile happily. "Thank you my love." He grabbed my hand and led me out the door. "What's this big surprise you got for me?" I did my lil happy dance. "You gon see when we get there." Knowing Tyrone, this surprise could be anything. I can't wait to see it. Tyrone blasted his music as we drove. He drives a scat so of course the speed was involved. We drive for a while until we pulled up to this big gated house. Tyrone put the code in at the gate and I watched the big gate open up. "Tyrone..." I said nervously. "What is this." I ask as we drove up to a big house." He grab my hand before responding. "Our new beginning. I bought us a house." My eyes lit up with tears. "A house!!! Oh my god." I said happily as I exited the car. "We really have our own house? Like a paid for house. It's ours?" I always dreamed of having me a house. A big house with my man and my kids. A girl like me can only dream but my man made my dreams a reality. Marcus had money too but he never made me feel the way Tyrone does. Everything he does is so genuine and I can tell he love me for real. "Here." Tyrone hands me the keys. "I kiss him happily then go enter the house. "I got my own house. My own fucking house." I yelled. My echo ran through the whole house because it's so empty. "I can't believe this." I took my heels off and started running around the house like a crazy person. My man just laughed at me. This house is way bigger than the one we are already living in. "We can get new furniture or we can keep the furniture we already got. It's up to you." He said. He knew I was going to girly up this house a little. I wanted to make this house a home. I knew Nette would be so happy with it. The rooms are huge so she will have enough room for her and the baby. "I'm glad you like it." He said lifting me up on the counter top. "Like it? I love it." I kissed Tyrone. "Ima fuck you all over this house." He said. "I can't wait." I respond. Tyrone Lift up my dress and starts eating me. I moan in excitement. I hold his head as he go to work on me. We are already breaking this house in and I couldn't be any happier. He stops eating me and proceed to put my legs on his shoulders. He continue to miss me while stroking me. I moan through every kiss and stroke. "I love you daddy!"