Chapter Three

Andrea.

I climb off the counter putting my panties back on and pulling my dress down. "I love the way you fuck me. That shit is amazing." I said happily. "And you be so wet girl. I'm addicted." I kiss my man then we head back out the door. I pull my phone out sending my girl Candy a text.

To Candy:

My man got us a house girl. It's big af 😌

"Where you wanna go now?" He asked. "Let's go grab some to eat. I'm already dressed up. I hate to waste my outfit. "How about we just go grab some and go back to the house. We can cuddle and watch a move. I'll even watch lifetime with you tonight." I wanted to go sit down and eat but I guess his option is okay too since he been so busy to the point we only have time to sleep next to each other and have a little sex here and there. "I want some wings then. Let's get enough for Nette too. You know she's feeding for two." We both agree to the wings and head to the closest wing spot we can find.

When we got home, Nette was sitting on the sofa with Dreek. I gave her a side eye cause I was focused on if she told him what we talked about and she just shook her head no. I want to support my sister in whatever she have going on but I also want her to do the right thing. She's so young and going through a pregnancy and I don't want her feeling like she have to go through it alone. "We got wings if y'all want some. It's enough for everybody." My sister ran to the kitchen. "I was craving wings too. It's like y'all read my mind." She happily fix her plate and go sit back down next to Dreek. "Me and Ty is going to the room. Good night." I didn't plan to go back out the room. Everything I need is in my room already. A lil refrigerator, the bathroom and all that. I hand Tyrone my plate to put in the trash. "I go to the bathroom and run me a shower. I was comfortably in the shower enjoying the hot water until Tyrone came in joining. "You got the water hot ass hell girl." I laughed. "I love me a hot shower." Tyrone pinned me back on the shower wall and fucked me so good. I knew he couldn't keep his hands off me and I couldn't keep mine off of him. Making love to Tyrone was one of my favorite things to do because he's so passionate. He makes my body feel so good. Make me feel like I'm the best in this world. "I'm so happy I met you." I spoke in between kisses. "You changed my life."

I woke up the next morning feeling great. I got everything I prayed for so far. I look over seeing Tyrone still sleeping next to me. He usually sleep a while after I put this pussy on him. I got up from bed grabbing my robe putting it on and tying it up. I go out to the living room seeing Nette and Dreek sitting on the sofa. "Nette, come talk to me for a sec." Nette gets up meeting me in the kitchen. "Did Dreek spend the night here?" I asked concerned. "He did. We fell asleep watching a movie last night. I slept in the room he slept on the sofa. "He shouldn't even been here so late. Remember this is Ty's house. You gonna have to respect that." She looked at me confused. "It's your house too. You live here and I live here too." She respond. "Yes that's true but you're fourteen. I know you're pregnant and you're my little sister but it's still rules and regulations when you're staying at somebody's else house. Just keep that in my mind." She shook her head as I talked to her. "I get it okay. It's a lot for you. I'll move out. I'll move back home with mom." I folded my arms in disagreement. "I didn't say you had to move out. I'm just saying this isn't exactly my house. My name isn't on the lease or anything. If me and Tyrone was to ever break up we would have to leave because it's his house. If he decides he doesn't want Dreek here you'll have to respect that." I explained. "Okay. I'm sorry. I'll make sure he leave before it gets too late." I hugged her and proceeded to make breakfast.

"Y'all come eat." I watched as both of them came into the kitchen to fix their plates. I start to feel light headed and I knew it had to be because I was hot in this robe. "You good sis?" Nette asked seeing me stumbling. "I'm good just hot." I went to take a seat on the island next to my sister. "You sure that's what it is?" She asked jokingly. "I'm sure. What else could it be?" She side eyed me. "You know." Pointing down at her pregnant belly. "It's definitely not that. Trust." I rolled my eyes at her. "How would you know if you don't take a test." I rolled my eyes again. "Girl shut the hell up. I am not pregnant crazy." She start back eating her food. "Okay I'll leave you alone. For now."

"Good morning" Tyrone came in wearing his pajama pants and no shirt revealing all his tattoos. "Good morning my love. You want breakfast?" I asked happily. "Nah I'm good baby." I stood up feeling really dizzy. The room was spinning around me and I got extremely hot. "Drea baby you good?" Tyrone walked up to grabbing me before I fell. "I'm not. I gotta go take this robe off." I got up from my seat. I got to the room and took the robe off. I was only wearing my panties so I had to put on some clothes. I grab one of Tyrone's shirts putting it on and a pair of my biker shorts. I met back up with everybody in the dining room. "I thought you didn't want breakfast." I said to Tyrone seeing him fixing a plate. "It's not for me it's for you. You the one dizzy. You need to eat something." I take a seat at the dining room table instead. Tyrone came over putting the plate in front of me. I had just cooked this breakfast so I'm not understanding why I'm feeling sick from the smell of the eggs. I gagged before I was able to put any of the food in my mouth. "I can't eat that." I push the plate away making it fall on the floor. Everybody looked over at me confused. "Are you sure you're okay big sis?" I just got irritated out of no where. "I said I was good." I shouted. I got up from my seat to go to my room but I fell to the floor before I could. I felt hands on me but couldn't tell who's hands they were. My vision got really blurry and all I remember was darkness.

"Baby, baby." I heard Tyrone's voice. I open my eyes seeing that I was in my bedroom. "You good." Tyrone asked sounding confused. "I'm okay. What happened?" I asked confused. "You fainted on us. You need to go to the hospital. Something ain right." Tyrone helped put on my clothes. I had no idea what was going on but I'm nervous. I have never felt like this. Tyrone helped me out to the car. He was driving so fast. I guess he's really concerned about me.