Chapter Four

Andrea.

"So Miss White, we got your labs back." Doctor Freeman said. Looking at the papers on the clipboard he revealed to me that everything came back normal except.. my pregnancy test was positive. "Are you telling me I'm pregnant?" I asked shockingly. "That's exactly what I'm saying." I looked at Tyrone in confusion. He smiled at me but I was a little disappointed. I wanted to cry but not in front of the doctor. "We're going to give you an ultrasound just to see the baby and how far you are. Give me a sec." The doctor left leaving us alone. "Ty you really got me pregnant? That's crazy. I can't keep it." He looked at me disappointed. "Why wouldn't you keep it Drea? I'm here for you and that baby. Haven't I showed you that since day one? Even after saving you from a crazy ex." Tears rolled down my eyes. "Ty you just don't understand. What about Nette? I'm supposed to help her with her baby. I can't do two babies." I explained. "Nette is good. Trust and believe her baby is good too. What about the house I just got us?" I really didn't care to talk to Tyrone right now cause I didn't know what I wanted to do. Tyrone has been here for me but I don't think I'm ready to add another person into my life just yet.

When the Doctor returned I had explain to him I didn't want to continue this pregnancy and I wanted an abortion. Tyrone got up to leave me in the room all alone after hearing this. "It's your decision but I still want to give you an ultrasound. Lay back for me. I lay back on the hospital bed and pull up my shirt. The doctor proceeds to put the jelly on my stomach to give me an ultrasound. I look at the screen nervously seeing my baby on the screen. I cried tears because I couldn't believe that I was actually pregnant again. The first pregnancy I had was with Marcus. I had a miscarriage after Marcus had beat me so bad. This just brought back so many memories and it made me afraid. I watched as the door opened seeing Tyrone return. He looked at the ultrasound happily. "You want to hear the heartbeat?" Doctor Freeman asked. "Yes." Tyrone respond. I cried hearing my baby's heart beat. It was more of a bittersweet moment for me. As I look at the ultrasound, Doctor Freeman revealed that I was about eight weeks pregnant. I was confused because I had my cycles regularly so how could I be this far alone in my pregnancy. I didn't want to ruin the mood so I stayed quiet. The doctor printed out picture and handed them to me. He wiped the jelly off my stomach and left the room. "Now it's really hustle time. I got another baby on the way." He said happily. We kissed and he helped me back up on my feet. That explains why you been so moody and haven't been eating food. Cant forget all the fainting you been doing." Looking back on everything I was feeling sick sometimes but I just didn't know why but now I do know. Tyrone held on to my hand as we walked to the car. "Look at my baby having my baby." He said happily. I smiled at him but deep down I wasn't really happy. He open the door for me and I got in. He shut my door and got in on the driver side.

When we got home I looked around for Nette but I seen she wasn't home. "Where's my phone?" I asked looking around for it. "Here" Tyrone hands me my phone revealing that I had several phone calls and text messages. Mostly from Candy and Nette.

I dial up Nette's number hearing it ring on the other end. "Hello?" She asked happily. "Where are you? I came home and you're not here." I asked worried. "I'm with Dreek. I told him I had to talk to him so we at the park right now. Can I call you back?" She asked. "Yeah be safe out there lil sis." I say before hanging up the phone. I call up Candy since I didn't feel like texting her. "Hey boo wassup?" Candy asked. "I see you been blowing up my phone. Returning your phone call." I say jokingly. "Oh yeah you said you got a big ass house. Make sure you invite me over." She screamed. "You just loud and ghetto. Ghetto whore." I joked. "I wouldn't be me if I wasn't." She reply making me laugh. "I was just returning your call ima call you later. I'm tired. Hectic day." I hang up the phone joining Tyrone on the sofa. I put my feet in his lap making him massage them. "Your feet swollen as hell."  I look down at my feet seeing they were indeed swollen as hell. "You should've showed them to the doctor. That can't be normal Bae." He continued to rub my feet. "I didn't know. I told you having a baby would be a bad idea." He threw my legs off of him and went in our room and slammed the door. I just don't understand why he's so angry or why he wants us to have this baby so bad. I planted my feet on the sofa to lay back and watch the tv. I turned on a Tubi movie to keep my mind off Tyrone being mad at me. I wish he would understand where I was coming from but he just don't understand. I know Tyrone is a good dude and he'll even be a better dad to our kid but I'm just not committed that much just yet. We're not married and I'm still young. I want to live my life a little longer. I just don't trust men that much just yet. I'm still a little scarred from Marcus.

Maybe I'm tripping. I thought to myself. This man love me and I'm just showing how ungrateful I really am. I grab the remote to turn the tv off to go meet Tyrone in the bedroom. When I enter I realize he's asleep. I join him in the bed but don't lay down next to him. Instead, I remove the cover over of him so I could pull his underwear off. I grab his soft dick and start to jack it lightly. I needed it to get a little hard before I put it in my mouth. Once it was where I needed it to be I put it in my mouth. I made sure to suck it like I loved him and was grateful for everything he has done for me so far. I knew I had woke him up once I felt his hand grab my head. He moaned as I sucked letting me know I was doing a good job. He push my head up wanting me to stop. That's when he helped me removed my clothes to return the favor. He put my legs up on his shoulders and start eating my pussy. I moaned loudly before cumin all in his mouth. He stopped and made his way up to my lips kissing me passionately. I love this man and the way he makes me feel all at the same time. "I'm sorry!" I said as he fucked me. "I love you too." He whispers in my ear.