Chapter 23: The Unnaturals

Ben: Bottom of the ninth, two out, full count.

The kids and Max were in the state of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia and they were watching Ben attempting one of the games at a fair. Both Y/N and Hope were far away enough that Ben wouldn't hear them.

Hope: What's he doing?

Y/N: Its a baseball thing, I wasn't that bothered into getting into sports.

Hope: Oh... Does it help?

They watch as Ben throws the ball at the faces of Benjamin Franklin but they didn't even budge when the ball made contact.

Ben: No way! This game is rigged! I totally nailed Ben Franklin.

Y/N: I don't know, I didn't really play sports in school. Now lets get Ben before he goes Four Arms and destroys the fair ground.

The magicians drove Ben away from the game before anything bad happened.

Ben: Did you see how rigged that was?!

Y/N: I did, its smart to not play these kinds of games.

Ben: You'd think in the city of  brotherly love, they wouldn't cheat at the carnival games.

Max: That's the way life is, Ben. You win some, you lose some. Now, come on. You can't visit Philadelphia without seeing the liberty bell.

Hope: "The liberty bell?" what's that?

Y/N: Its a symbol of independence in this state.

Hope: But why a bell?

Y/N: I don't know, its history.

Ben: If I just went hero, I'd win every one of those stupid games.

Gwen: Sure. Use the most powerful device in the universe to cheat at whack a mole. Real nice, doofus.

Max bought some cotton candy for the kids but a vehicles horn sounded and the vehicle in question smashed through one of the stalls, luckily no one was hurt but the truck was carrying the liberty bell and it was heading right for Ben.

Ben: Not good!

Acting fast Max and Gwen tackled Ben out of the way as it sped off.

Max: They're getting away with the liberty bell.

Ben: Not if XLR8 has something to say about it.

Both Max and Gwen quickly covered Ben as the green flash went off but Ben turned into Greymatter instead.

Gwen: Evidentially, he doesn't.

Greymatter: Oh, man!

Luckily for him, the police made the robbers turn around and now they were heading back towards the heroes and Greymatter had an idea as he got on a carnival game that measured someone's strength.

Greymatter: Can someone give me a lift!?

Y/N grabbed the nearby hammer and swung down with all of his strength that made Greymatter shoot to the top but he jumped on the moving car as the bell rang, once he saw that Greymatter got on Y/N activated his Ultimatrix turning into Frost Byte.