Rain

After trying for thirty minutes Jungkook gave up on opening the door

After trying for thirty minutes Jungkook gave up on opening the door. He also sat down on other couch and sighed.
"Why you are not calling your friends?" Jungkook asked and Jimin opened his eyes and looked at him..
"I..I didn't brought my bag with me" Jimin said and Jungkook frowned his eyebrows.
"What?"
"Yeah"
"Seriously! Then just think if I wouldn't follow you here,and the door was locked from outside what you were going to do!"
Jimin was just looking at Jungkook and then sighed .
"I know. But I would have kept the door open understood!" Jimin said and then again laid down.
"Alright. Give me your friend's number" Jungkook said and took his phone. Jimin again opened his eyes and looked at him.
"Number!"
"Yes. I have my phone with me"
"Number...umm . actually..I mean..I.. didn't memorize their numbers actually"
Jungkook was giving serious looks to Jimin. Jimin was looking at everywhere except Jungkook's eyes.
"Are u real!" Jungkook asked and Jimin didn't reply.
"I ..I only memorized my mom and dad's number." Jimin said and pouted.
Jungkook sighed and kept his phone on the table.
"So what now!"
"Le..let's wait. If someone come and helped us"
"Or what if no one comes,then?"
"Aish .why you are so negative! let's think positive" Jimin said while looking at Jungkook and then looked away. They both were sitting there silently. Jimin always felt awkward sitting silently with Jungkook.Jimin looked at Jungkook who was laying on the couch and kept his eyes close. Jimin also did the same as there was nothing to do.
.
.
On the other hand, Jimin's friends were gossiping but soon Hobi realized it was more than 10min and Jimin still didn't come back.
"Hey guys! Did you see Jimin?" Hobi asked .
"Hu? Noh!"
"He said he will go to the washroom and it's more than 10mins he didn't come back" Hobi said and Sungwoon, Mingyu frowned their eyebrows.
"Oh no! Call him" Sungwoon said. Hobi took his phone. He started calling Jimin but heard Jimin's ringtone inside his bag.
"Oh God. He kept his bag with me"
"What!"
"What!" Both Mingyu and Sungwoon said. They all stood up.
"Let's go ,we need to inform that Mr. Jeon" Mingyu said and all left the vanue. They all were looking for Jungkook but they didn't find him anywhere.
"He is nowhere to be seen!" Hobi said.
"Did you check his car?" Sungwoon asked
"I checked. But he was not there also"
"So can we assume that Jimin is with his bodyguard?" Hobi said and all looked at each other.
"May be!"
"May be!"
"Should we tell our professors?" Sungwoon asked.
"No no. What if they call Jimin's parents then? Aish..never. his parents will lock him inside the house if they hear ,Jimin is missing" Hobi said and all agreed with him.
"Then what should we do now!"
"Let's check somewhere else." Mingyu said and all again started looking for Jimin and Jungkook.
.
.
.
It's 5pm. And their professors announced they have to return now before the sun set. Hobi , Sungwoon and Mingyu looked tensed hearing the announcement.
"Come on students. Get inside the bus one by one" their professor said and all the students started going inside one by one.
"Should we inform the police!"
"Are you insane! It will take so much time. And we don't know the place properly" Sungwoon replied to Mingyu.
"Then what should we do? We can't left Jimin here alone!"
"He is not alone. My mind is saying Mr. Jeon is with him" Hobi replied and both Sungwoon, Mingyu looked at him.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. Both are missing. And no one still came back."
"That's also right"
"All we need to do is not give any chance to anyone to realize that Jimin is not with us." Hobi said and all nodded their heads. They all promptly got inside the bus.
"So did you all enjoyed?"
"Yessss" all the students screamed.
"Alright. Let's go back to our home." Their professor said and the bus started moving and soon left the place. When everyone started gossiping and sleeping Hobi turned off their seat's headlights. So that no one could see who was sitting beside Hobi.
.
.
.
The sun started setting down on the west. Jimin and Jungkook fall asleep on the couch. And at 6pm Jimin woke up promptly. It was getting dark outside.
"Oh no" Jimin said and checked the time.
"6! Shit. My bus already left" Jimin said and stood up. He started banging on the door which made Jungkook to wake up promptly.
"Is there anyone!"
"Hello! We are stuck here! Please help us" Jimin was saying these all loudly but no one answered. Only the sound of bugs and crickets 🦗 could be heard.
Jimin was feeling tensed now. What he will say if his parents call him!
"Oh no!" Jimin said under his breath thinking about this. Exactly on that time Jungkook's phone started ringing and Jimin promptly looked at him. Jungkook received the call.
"Yes president"
Jimin's eyes were wide opened.
"Yes..yes we are on the way of our home"
"Yeah. Oh is it? Oh I think his phone is switched off because of low battery"
"Yeah don't worry he is with me. Ok alright sir. Goodbye" Jungkook said and cut the call. Jimin felt relieved and sat down.
"Thank God. You saved me" Jimin said and Jungkook looked at him.
Suddenly on that time the lights were tuned off and Jimin screamed loudly. He promptly stood up and sat down where Jungkook was sitting.
"Don't screame." Jungkook said softly.
"Wh..what happened to the lights!" Jimin asked in a shaky voice.
"I don't know either. It's a countryside area. So the lights will come and go" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded. But after a few minutes the lights came and Jimin felt relieved. He looked at Jungkook and his eyes were wide opened as he saw he was sitting on Jungkook's laps while holding him tightly. Jungkook was also looking at Jimin but he didn't pushed Jimin off. Their eyes were locked with each other without blinking his eyes.And suddenly..
💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭
Jungkook kept his hands on Jimin's waist and pulled him closer. Jimin kept his hands around Jungkook's shoulder. They were now looking at each other lips. Jungkook held Jimin's neck and pulled him into a kiss. Jimin closed his eyes and tightened his grips on Jungkook's shoulder. Soon he started kissing back to Jungkook. They both became breathless and broke the kiss but again crashed their lips together. And then..
💤💤💤💤💤💨
"Will you sit on my lap whole night!" Jungkook said and Jimin snapped out from his thoughts. Jimin looked around and promptly stood up.
"So sorry so sorry" Jimin said and Jungkook sighed then nodded. He then went towards the door.
"Was I dreaming about him!"
"Oh my god Jimin how can you have these types of thoughts about your bodyguard!" Jimin said and shook his head. Jungkook started kicking the door but still it didn't open. But after a second they both saw someone opened the door from outside. Both Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other and ran towards the door.
"Oh my God! Are you both locked inside!" A old man said and both Jimin and Jungkook nodded.
"I see..so sorry for you both. I wonder how the door was locked. I'm a shepherd. I was going to my home and heard sounds inside of this tourist cottage and rushed here for helping"
"It's a tourist cottage!" Jimin aske dand the man nodded.
"Yeah."
"We see..thanks a lot ajushii for helping us" Jungkook and Jimin said together.
"It's all right be safe." The old man said and Jungkook held Jimin's hand then left the place together.
It was 7:30 when they came out from the cottage. They walked fast towards Jungkook's car as there was not that much street lights.
"Get inside " Jungkook said and opened the door for Jimin. Jimin promptly went inside and felt good finally. Jungkook looked around and went inside the car. They both then left the picnic spot.
.
.
.
Jimin was looking through the window while Jungkook was focused on driving. Suddenly it started raining heavily. Jimin looked around and saw it was really raining. Jimin looked at Jungkook who was driving. Jimin's hands started shaking, his heart started quacking in fear, his eyes started becoming teary.
"St ..sto..stop the car" Jimin said to Jungkook. Jungkook looked at Jimin through the mirror.
"What's wrong!"
"Pl.. please stop the car"
"Why?"
"Don't don't drive now. Stop the car"
"I can drive while raining. Don't worry just sit down. If we stop here,we will get late"
"Noh .no..pl.. please..no please I beg..I beg you stop the car." Jimin said while almost crying.
"Please stop the car please " Jimin  said and started banging on the window's glass. Jungkook frowned his eyebrows looking at Jimin. He without wasting any time stopped the car. He saw Jimin was actually crying badly. Jungkook immediately looked behind.
"Wh .what happened Jimin?" Jungkook asked in a tensed voice. Jimin kept his hands on his ears and was sitting in a corner.

See you in next part 💜 💛