Rain

Seven days passed by and Jimin's hand's pain got better. In these seven days Jungkook took care of Jimin very well. He could move his hand properly. At morning Jungkook took Jimin at the hospital. The doctor checked up Jimin's hand and shoulder.
"All is well, we can move the bandage now." The doctor said and removed the bandage. Jungkook felt relieved inside hearing this from the doctor. After the check up ,Jimin and Jungkook left the hospital.
"Ah I'm feeling good. I think I can go to varsity soon"
"I'm glad to hear that jiminssi" Jungkook said and Jimin smiled. Jungkook looked at Jimin and cleared his throat.
"Um Jiminssi?"
"Yes?"
"Are you free tonight?"
"Tonight! Yeah why?"
"No I mean..um I want to take you somewhere"
"Hu! Where?"
"It's a surprise"
"Wow? Again a surprise?"
"No exactly like that. I want...want to share something with you" Jungkook said and suddenly Jimin's heart started racing fast.
"Oh..what is it?"
"Can't tell now. I will take you there and then I will share it with you"
"Oh I see. Alright then. I will be ready" Jimin said smilingly and Jungkook smiled back. They both then reached at their house.
.
.
.
Jungkook was checking the weather map. It was showing 90% chance of raining.
"I hope everything will go on my plan" Jungkook said under his breath. He was feeling both excited and nervous.
.
.
Evening 7pm...
Jimin was excited inside. After a week he is going outside with Jungkook again. He wore a nice dress and put some makeup on. He checked himself on the mirror and smiled.

Jungkook was roaming at the balcony and was checking the sky in every five minutes. Jimin came out from his room and saw Jungkook at the balcony. Jimin frowned his eyebrows and then went inside the balcony.
"What are you doing?" Jimin asked and Jungkook flinched then looked behind promptly.
"Me? Oh, nothing nothing. Are you ready?"
"Yeah."
"Let's..go then" Jungkook said and held Jimin's hand. Jimin felt butterflies in Jungkook's sudden action. They both then left the place and headed for the destination where Jungkook was planning to go.
.
.
Jungkook was driving slowly. He was focused on the sky and the weather map. Jimin was looking through the window. The sky covered with gray clouds. Jungkook could see the lightening of the thunder in the sky. Jungkook smiled and then looked at the map.
"100% raining" Jungkook said under his breath quietly. Jimin looked at the sky and saw the lightening.
"It will be raining soon"
"Yeah" Jungkook replied. Jimin looked at Jungkook with tensed eyes.
"Where we are going? How much time it will take?"
"Not that far. We are almost here" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded. But soon it started raining heavily and Jimin became uncomfortable.
"Its..it's raining"
"So what Jiminssi?"
Jimin looked at Jungkook.
"Stop..the car"
"Why?"
"You.. know it why!"
"You have phobia with rain?"
"Yeah"
"Jiminssi,just because of that accident you can't blame rain and hate rain. Can you?"
"What .what are you saying. Please.. please stop the car"
"Jimin ssi..you know why I brought you here today?"
Jimin was only looking at Jungkook but didn't reply.
"I want to help you to come out from your phobia "
"But..but"
"No but but. You need to understand it. Rain is a beautiful natural thing. A rainy day a d night is very romantic, beautiful for everyone. People enjoy their moment on this day. Trees get their life back when it's raining. Rain is a blessing for us. Then why it is curse for you? Why you think that because of raining your brother faced an accident! Jimin,you always say whatever is written in your fate it will be happen right? Then why are afraid of rain? It was also written in your brother's destiny. That's why he faced it. So stop being afraid of rain please." Jungkook said these all and then stopped his car. He looked at Jimin whose eyes became teary hearing these all from Jungkook
"Jimin look there. How beautiful it's looking. See see"Jungkook said and point at a road.
The road was looking very beautiful as it was raining.

"Isn't it looking beautiful?" Jungkook askd and Jimin was looking in front of him

"Tell me Jimin. What do you think, isn't it looking very beautiful when it's raining?"
Jimin wiped his tears and nodded somehow.
"Yeah.."
"Tell then why are you afraid?"
"I..I don't know either"
"You know it Jimin. It's just your misconception about the rain"
"How..how I will overcome it?"
Jungkook smiled at Jimin and held his hand
"Come with me" Jungkook said and they both got down from the car.
They started getting drenched but didn't take any umbrella. Jungkook took Jimin at a ñearby garden.
"Just open your arms and looked at the sky then close your eyes and feel the rain" Jungkook said and Jimin did exactly what Jungkook said. Soon a smile formed on Jimin's face when he finally could feel the rain.

See you in next part 💜 💛