Master

"No way

"No way. I am trying to ignore him but  now he will be my karate master also!" Jimin said in a disbelief voice. He then sighed in disappointment and threw his phone. Jimin then went outside of his room and saw Jungkook talking on his phone.
"Alright, president. I understood. Yeah." Jungkook said and cut the call. Jimin was about to say something but Jungkook said-
"You ready?"
"Yeah.."
"Let's go then"
"Yeah. Umm..dad called you?"
"Yeah"
"For what?"
"I think he wants me to teach you karate"
"Do you know karate?" Jimin asked and Jungkook looked at him.
"Of course"
"Uh..I see..but..you might be very busy. You won't get that time right? Don't worry I will say to dad..not to force you ..I will take training from an institution either" Jimin said and was about to go inside his room but-
"Wait! I'm alright. I can teach you karate"
Jimin closed his eyes and sighed. He then gave a forced smile and Jungkook caught it.
"You don't have to think about my schedule. I will teach you karate for free"
Jimin nodded somehow and then again sighed. He then took his bag and went outside of the house. Jungkook smiled and started walking behind Jimin.
.
.
Whole day Jimin spent at his varsity. Today was tiring day for them. At 3pm Jimin's classes were ended. He came out from the varsity. He went inside the car when Jungkook opened the door for him. Jungkook could say Jimin was tired. Jungkook went inside the car and left the place. He was watching Jimin through the mirror.
"Tired?"
Jimin just nodded but didn't say anything else. Soon they reached at their home. Jimin got down from the car and went inside the house.
"I'm going to sleep" Jimin said and put his bag on the sofa. He then went inside his room and laid down on the bed. Jungkook was looking at Jimin and then smiled again. He took Jimin's bag and went inside Jimin's room. He put the bag on the reading table. He then closed the curtains of Jimin's room and then came out from the room while closing the door.
.
.
At 6pm Jimin woke up. He looked around and then checked the time.
"I was sleeping for that long!" Jimin said under his breath. He then turned on his room's lights and then went inside the shower room. He took shower and came out from his room. He was hungry,so he went inside the kitchen. But he saw some boxes on the table. Jimin went towards the table and opened the boxes. There was chicken fries ,fried rice and some tteokbokki. Jimin frowned his eyebrows.
"I didn't made it. I ordered the food. " Jungkook said and Jimin promptly looked behind.
"You told me not to cook for you. So I didn't cook ,I ordered. " Jungkook said and then sat down on the couch. Jimin nodded and sat down to eat silently as he was much hungry.
"Um..th..thanks for the food" Jimin said and Jungkook smiled.
"It's alright" Jungkook replied.
"Where...will you teach me the karate?"
"I was also thinking about it. What about at roof? There is a open space right?"
"Um..I don't know. I didn't go there."
"Yes there is. We can practice it there"
"Alasseo. So,shall we start it from today?"
"President told me to start it as soon as possible "
"I know. But it's up to you. If you are free-
"I'm free." Jungkook replied and Jimin was looking at him.
"Alright. Lets go then. But we have to bought the dress for practice right?"
"Yeah. But it's alright if you want to practice it in normal and cozy dress"
"Oh I see. Let's go then" Jimin said and Jungkook nodded. Jimin followed Jungkook to the rooftop. Their roof was very beautiful and big one. Jimin loved the place a lot.
"Woah...I should have come here earlier" Jimin said while looking around.
"Let's go there. " Jungkook pointd and they went towards the  open space.

They both stood in front of each other while maintaining a gap

"Alright. Let's start with a brief introduction. Karate is primarily a striking art that uses punches and kicks, traditional karate also employs throwing and joint locking techniques. I will teach you those techniques one by one. You just be focuse and follow me alright?"
Jimin nodded for yes.
"Alasseo " Jimin said.
"Alright. I'm showing you a demo" Jungkook said and started with greetings bringing his one closing  fist and other hand straight up.
🤚🤛
He then started kicking and punching he then flipped on the air and then skillfully landed on the ground. Jimin was all surprised. His jaws almost dropped seeing Jungkook's skill at martial arts."
"Did you see?"
"Ye..yeah..wow. you..are good at it"
"Thanks" Jungkook said.
"Come I will teach you step by step" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded. Jimin stood in the middle and Jungkook stood behind Jimin.
"At first,we will learn kicking techniques. Raise your leg."
Jimin raised his leg.
"A little more higher"
Jimin raised it more higher position.
"Yeah.. now put it down."
Jimin did whatever Jungkook said.
"Now..did it in faster way. Raise and put."
Jimin did it fastly.
"Now go ahead while doing it."
Jimin nodded and started stepping ahead while doing the kickings."
"Yeah you are doing great"
"Now bring your hands together in a boxing position. Like this" Jungkook showed and Jimin brought his hands together in a boxing style.
"Now while keeping your hands like this ,do the same kicking pose  while going ahead.
"Like this?" Jimin asked.
"Yes like this" Jungkook said from behind. Jimin started sweating. He was trying hard and following Jungkook's instructions. But while doing it fastly,soon Jimin became tired and lost his balance,he was about to fall on the ground but Jungkook immediately held Jimin by his waist. And Jimin fall on Jungkook's arms. Their eyes were locked and Jimin's heart started beating fast.
"Gwenchana?" Jungkook asked and Jimin looked away.
"Yeah..I..I think I lost my balance"
"It's alright. It's normal. It's your first day. But you did well"
Jimin nodded but didn't smile.
"Thanks" Jimin said and Jungkook smiled.
"Let's continue this tomorrow. You are looking tired. That's enough for today"
Jimin nodded.
"Haja"
"Um..I want to stay here for some time. You can go inside"
Jungkook nodded while looking at Jimin. Jimin saw Jungkook going outside and then he let out a deep breath.
"Why on earth my heart beats that fast around him!" Jimin questioned to himself. He then sat down on a chair. He could see the open sky.
He felt relaxed in the the breezy atmosphere. But he didn't notice Jungkook was standing at the door looking at Jimin.
"His heart beats fast around me!" Jungkook said under his breath quietly while looking at Jimin.

See you in next part 💜 💛
Sorry for the late updates and short updates. Actually I became busy with my classes 😞. That's why I'm unable to write daily ☹️😪.