SCANDALOUS KISS!!

"What are you doing here?" jin almost screamed.

"Its my launch party. I am the chief guest here" Taehyung said with a broad smile.

Taehyung wanted to continue but his captain and team members came along. So, Taehyung went to join his team members.

"Hyung, isn't he looking handsome?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah" Jin said instantly. But then he realized what he said.

"Nothing like that. Let's focus on our work" Jin said. The ceremony started shortly. It started with Jungkook. The chairman handed him the jersey first. But when Taehyung's turn came, the MC interrupted him.

"Well, there's a special guest for Mr. Kim. She is none other than Jennie. Please welcome here guys." The MC said.

Both Jin and Taehyung were shocked. Jin continued with his work. Jennie entered with a broad smile.

"It's a pleasure to help him in his new journey. I am really feeling lucky to be on my boyfriend's side on his special occasion." Jennie said. Taehyung had no other option but to receive the jersey from Jennie's hands. He received it with a broad smile. But then Jennie suddenly kissed Taehyung on his lips. This really shocked him. The media captured the moment. Everybody applauded. But Jimin and Jungkook were not happy at all. Jin just stared at him. But he didn't stop his work. But after the live got over he ran to the bathroom to threw up his lunch.

"Hyung are you ok?" Jimin asked when Jin came out of bathroom.

"Yeah. Indigestion it is. I'll take some meds and it will be fine" Jin said with a smile.

Jimin knows exactly what's happening. But he just doesn't know how to comfort him. They reported back to bakery. Did their remaining duty. But at the end of the day, Jin had to come back to Taehyung's house only. He had nowhere else to go.

.//////////////

"Hyung I want to go back home. I am really not feeling well." Taehyung said to Yoongi.

"Just a few more minutes, the you can leave" Yoongi said.

"You are saying this fpr the past 4 hours. I am really having headaches now. I want to go home" Taehyung said.

"Let him go hyung. The main purpose is over. The media took all the pictures and gossips. Now let him go." Jungkook said. Yoongi though for a moment and asked Taehyung to leave. Taehyung quickly went back home. He needs to check on Jin. When he returned home, he rushed to Jin's room. The door was ajar but the lights were on. Taehyung entered the room and saw that Jin was sleeping holding a photo frame. He went closer and kneeled before him. His face was pale and he had those black tear marks on his face.

"I am so sorry for today, Jin. I didn't know all this will happen. I can explain it to you" Taehyung said and kissed Jin's forehead.

The next morning, Taehyung was leaving for practice when he tried talking to Jin, but he was still sleeping. So, he left.

Jin intentionally took afternoon shifts after that day. He used to come back late t night and his shift used to start when Taehyung would already go for his practice. But one day, Taehyung didn't go. The next day he and his team will be leaving for their Tokyo trip so he had to pack up. Also, he wanted to have a confrontation with Jin. He could feel that Jin is intentionally avoiding him. As usual Jin was getting ready to go for his shift. But when he came out of his room, he saw that the table is filled with food. He also saw that Taehyung is in the kitchen only. Jin was about to leave when Taehyung stopped him.

"You are angry with me. Don't vent it out on food. Have your food and then leave." Taehyung said. Jin thought for a second and the came back to have his food. Taehyung was looking straight at jin. Jin could feel Taehyung's eyes bon him. But he focused on his food.

"Ok so you are going to pretend as if nothing happened?" Taehyung finally said. Jin still budges. But after sometime, he finally spoke.

"I have nothing thanks for the food" I have accepted the fact that you are house owner and I am your tenant." Jin said and stood up to leave.to say.

"But your eyes are telling me that you have lot to say. "Taehyung said. Jin gulped the lump down his throat. He wanted to scream and cry. But instead of that Jin turned around and looked at Taehyung.

"You know I had a boyfriend when I was preparing for my civil service exams. He was nice and kind and loved me. But one day, I saw him with his ex. They were extremely intimate with each other. When I confronted him, he said that I was just his rebound. He also said that he is extremely sorry for hiding the truth. His ex was a girl. He was afraid of the society. I was a disgrace to him. On that day I realized that people will promise you the world but when the rea tie will come they won't be able to afford a land. I know that you don't like me. You must have sympathized me and you considered that as your liking towards me. But you know what where I made a mistake? Is to think that I can lean on you. I can trust you. In this process I really started liking you. But you don't have to bother. I am really happy that you found the love of your life. Don't worry I am fine" Jin said and left.

Taehyung just stood there with tears in his eyes.

"I will definitely reply you, Jin. But not now. Let me come back. I will get back to you" Taehyung said a tear rolled down his face.