Credits/Information

This is the original The Forgotten Story War where I mentioned that the island appeared out of nowhere and it is now Y/N's duty to protect it from Oil Companies. Now it starts with Y/N growing up and joining the army or drafted. Surviving until the island appeared which is from Test Tube's teleportation device malfunctioning.

This will have Inanimate Insanity characters, BFB/BFDI characters, Tpot characters, and other Object Show Characters. If you are owner of any of these Object Show Character names, I may miss gender them so please contact me on my main channel, @FlipaAnimator.12 YouTube via Community Post, Please be positive about this whole situation of not crediting you and miss gendering your Objects, Respectfully.

I do not own any of the Object Show Character Names nor owns any of the Object Shows mentioned here.

The BFB has original creators that are Cary Kaiming Huang and his brother, Michael Huang. Original owners of the show. Their channel's name is jacknjellify.

Satomi and Pokey were the creators of TPOT, but they wrote the first 2 episodes before being laid off from jacknjellify in July 2022.

Inanimate Insanity is made by Adam Tyler Katz, also known as AnimationEpic respected Owner and the creator of Inanimate Insanity.

————————————————————————————————
Counted: 214 Words.