Chapter 1.4 (PART 1A) : Salvation

A/N: This is a really short chapter that's why I made it part 1 because I'm too lazy to do it all at once.

3rd Person P.O.V:

Balloon slowly wakes up to find himself in a dark place. He looks around and looked down, his bottom half was covered in bright light. He was confused about this until he spots a bright figure, wearing bright clothing as it approaches him.

"Welcome! It appears that.. you're not suppose to die yet, I'll just return you back. Upon revival you will still have the same pain you've had before your death.".

Balloon sceptically nods as the figure shrines a bright light at him, making him disappear within seconds.

—-

Taco slowly woke up in a dark place, she was confused until she looked down and saw bright light's on her injuries, making her realise that she's dead.

Taco was still processing what was happening until a bright orb came into view and the same figure appeared through this bright orb in front of her, making her flinch.

"Don't worry.. for I am here for you I will take you to the afterlife.". The figure says. Taco examined the figure, the figure seems to have 'hair', the figure was wearing bright clothes.

Taco tries to talk to the figure but realised that she couldn't talk.

"You're dead, you can't talk.". The figure calmly replies.

Taco looked sad as she sat down, she was sad that she was the one who weren't forgiven all her actions before her death.

"I could give you a second chance to be forgiven by your own friends. Upon revival, you will still have the pain that you've had before your death.". The figure says.

Taco nods as the creature shrines a bright light to her making her disappear.

————————————————————————————————
A/N: I'm really sorry guys. I just don't have time to write these, my maternal Aunt had cancer so I'm staying with her in the hospital and praying for her to get better 🙏.

Counted: 337 Words.