Chapter 1.3 : No

Warning: Blood, Deep Cuts, Limb missing, Gore and Blood (in a dream), Major/Severe Injuries, Hypothermia?, Major/Severe Blood, Gore, Limbs and Bones being torn, Gun(S), Mentions of Frostbite, Swear Words, DEATH(S).

(?) Means the Author is unsure of the specified warning.

-Y/N P.O.V:-

I woke up in a dark place, it was eerily quiet. I stood up- wait what? Wasn't I laying in bed? How I didn't notice that? I was laying on the ground..? I looked around, somethings wrong- wha- OFCOURSE SOMETHINGS WRONG!

...

...

...

I saw something from a distance, it looked like an Object in a shape of a Balloon.. it was crying..? I inspected the Object from a distance, it had black limbs like arms and it's leg- Oh My god.. the Object's legs are missing..? Its insides are exposing..! God.. I inspected more closer and its side was completely opened, blood drooping out...? It has dried blood..? I couldn't see its face because it was facing the opposite direction from where I'm looking at. I went closer to the Object, the Object appears to have been crying for a long time. Dried tears on the ground is a clear example of this.

Before I could even look at the Object's face, I suddenly woke up.. it was just a dream.. a weird one...

I decided to ignore my weird dream as the storm or whatever was happening yesterday had settled. I looked around and saw the sunlight beaming through my curtains. I stood up from my bed and opened my curtains. Somehow- the whole neighbourhood was not in a flooded situation, the streets were quiet. Save it for the birds singing and cooing. I looked back, I saw a backpack by the door. Dad must've prepared it for today. I then went over to my door and opened it before closing it and locking it. I went downstairs for breakfast.

————————————————————
——————————————
-Meanwhile at the Presidents Office-
-3rd Person P.O.V:-

*Epic video rolling through confidential documents and informations, flipping through as the picture shows a man with a grin and horrifying intensions.*

# Marking the Washington DC
import folium
# Create a map centered around Washington DC
dc_map = folium.Map(location=[38.89511, -77.03637], zoom_start=12)
# Add a marker for the White House
folium.Marker(
    location=[38.897676, -77.03653],
    popup='The White House',
    icon=folium.Icon(color='blue')
).add_to(dc_map)
# Add a marker for the Lincoln Memorial
folium.Marker(
    location=[38.8893, -77.0502],
    popup='Lincoln Memorial',
    icon=folium.Icon(color='green')
).add_to(dc_map)
dc_map.save('washington_dc_map.com)
map_dc.save('washington_dc_map.com)
*location found*
capital = "Washington, D.C."
president_place = "The White House"

...

...

...

A man with his subordinate were in a commercial airline plane, having the first class seats to them selfs while the plane is flying towards the Capital of U.N. (United of Nustralian. Washinglintonal U.N.

The man and his subordinate were wearing Formal A uniforms, accompanied by Protection Service and some armed Military personnel.