Chapter 1.0 : 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚

Warning: Mentions of Self Harm (Slightly).

(?) Means the Author is unsure of the specified warning.

-Y/N P.O.V:-

I slowly opened my eyes, the sunlight shining through the windows inside my room.

I was half asleep, deep in thought's until my alarm went off.

I immediately shut the alarm clock off as I looked at the time.

-'6:30 A.M.'-

I slowly started getting up from my bed.

I yawned before I realised that today is my 18th birthday.

"Oh well. I can finally join the army!" I say, talking to myself.

I got up from my bed and made my way towards the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth before deciding to take a quick shower.

-10 Minutes Later-

I wore my dark green shirt and dark blueish half short pants before coming out of the bathroom.

I looked at the alarm clock again.

-'6:47 A.M.'-

While I was looking at the alarm clock, I heard the door suddenly opening, making me flinch.

The door opened and I looked back, revealing my mom standing there.

"Good morning Mom!". I say, she looked at me before smiling.

"You know what's today my sweet angel?". Mom says while stand there, waiting for an answer.

"Yep! Today's my 18th birthday mom!". I say excitedly.

"Aww! I thought you wouldn't know what was today!". Mom says.

"Of course I know mom! Today is special after all!". I say as I go towards my mom and hugged her.

She hugged me before she broke the hug and looked at me with a worried face.

"Are you sure you want to join the army?". Mom says as she looked at me, concerned and worried for my safety.

"Of course mom! It was my dream to become an Army Officer!". I say, as she was slightly frown from my decision.

"Well, okay my sweet angel. Come, let's go eat breakfast now". Mom says.

I nod before going downstairs with her.

"Today is your graduation day Y/N. are you sure you want to join the army?". Dad says, while looking at his newspaper.

"Yes Dad! It's my dream to become an Army Officer!". I say looking at my dad before he puts his newspaper down and looks at me with a dead looking face at me.

"If you want to achieve that, you need the best possible outcome within the training, your leadership and encouragement towards the soldiers". Dad says, still looking at me.

"Yes, dad I will achieve this no matter what!". I say.

"Okay Y/N, I officially allow you ready for your new life at the base camp". Dad says before looking at his newspaper.

I looked at a shelf nearby, I saw my dad's old medals, certificates and other personal possessions.

My dad wasn't fond of me when I was a kid, he was suffering mentally inside.