Chapter 7

Baileys POV

I looked around my sitting room and made sure everyone was here. Sky, Harry, Zayn, Niall, Max, Brad, Jack and a few other people like...some nerds, geeks (Including Liam and Marcel), popular's, fan girls, jocks, cheerleaders, drama club, 'bad boys/girls' . We needed all of these people to make the 'plan' work.

"So thank you all for coming and i hope you understand what we wall have to do tomorrow." I said looking at all of them with smirks covering our faces. "I expect everyone in the English room 3 so we can go over the plan one more time. get good sleep and eat well because you are all going to need it." dismissed everyone from my house and said my good byes and closed my door then turned around to Harry, Sky, Zayn, and Niall all smiling at me.

"You are one bad girl Bailey Payne." Zayn said, shaking his head whilst smiling to him self.

"What can I say?" I paused I walked into the kitchen. "I am the one and only Bailey Payne and no one can change that." I laughed and got some bottles of water out for the fridge.

"The plan is going to turn out amazing, gosh I need a camera for this!" Sky squealed whilst she took a bottle from me and sat at the island.

"Sky! What has the evil Bailey done to you?" Niall asked and sat next to her whilst acting to be scared/shocked. "You used to be so innocent!"

"Niall! What do you expect mate? She has spent way to much time with Bailey." Harry said rolling his eyes. He came over to my side and put a arm round me.

"What can I say? I am irresistible." I laughed whilst flicking some hair, but the hair I flicked was on Harry's side so it got him in the face. We all laughed and carried on talking about the plan. After a while we decided to watch a movie in the movie room, for some reason the boys wanted to watch a chick flick, so here we are watching the mean girls.

Once we got near the middle of the movie I started thinking of Mr Tomlinson. What if 'that' happened again? I mean would I stop it or make the kiss go deeper? I had no idea what to think but part of this plan is secretly to get him back for it. This was getting to in my head I mean he is my headteacher, not some friend from my school. Why am I even thinking this? It's not even gonna happen again anyway.

I put my focus on the TV again and waited it to be over. Once it was finished we all went to the front door.

"Night everyone, remember the things you need and need to do." I yawned, rubbing the tiredness out of my eyes.

 "Okay hun, make sure you get good sleep as well. Your gonna need it the most." Niall said and hugged me followed by the rest of the boys then sky.

"I'll text you." I whispered into her ear making sure she was the only one who heard that. She then let go and winked at me to say "okay".

Once they all finally left I ran upstairs and had a shower. I stood under the scorching hot water making it feel the burning that I loved the feeling off. I got out the shower once I washed my hair and body then wrapped my self in a towel brushed my hair and did a few other things I needed to do in the bathroom. once i was sure i was fully finished in my bathroom I walked back into my room to put on some pajamas. Once I went to my PJ draw I felt as if I was being watched, I turned around to look at my door but it was closed i shrugged it of and went to turn back around but then saw my curtain and window open. Weird. I walked over to it making sure my towel was still tight around me and looked out. Nothing. I once again shrugged it off and closed both the window and curtain. I went back to my draw and got dressed. I went into bed and plugged my phone charger in my phone. I messaged Sky for a little while then put down my phone. Sleep finally took over me.