Chapter one

Baileys POV

I wake up to the sound of my horrible alarm signalling that I need to wake up for school. I lazily get out of my warm bed and walked into my walk in wardrobe. I grabbed some short shorts and my favourite shirt my American vest top as it is a warm day also known as summer, and also my baby blue vans. I quickly got into them and walked to the bathroom to go to the toilet to do some business, wash my face and brush my teeth. Once done I looked into my mirror to do my hair.

I am Bailey, Bailey Payne. I'm 16 I have natural blonde hair, bright blue eyes . I don't very often put makeup on because there is nothing to hide really. I Live in a house of boys but I don't mind because we don't bicker, my 4 brothers are Lewis 21, Liam 16, Charlie 8 and Matt 13. I've got 2 dads no mum yes that is right I got gay parents, My girly dad is called 'Dad' and my other dad is called 'father'. Also my family is very wealthy we live in a mansion so that means my own walk in wardrobe my own bathroom and quite a big room to be honest. But i don't mean to brag.

Once I am finished I walked down the shallow stairs and into the kitchen to find my family having breakfast. Apart from Lewis he is at college.

"Good morning everyone." I say as I walk to the cupboard and get some chocolate squares out as a load of 'good mornings' where thrown at me.

"Bailey, you and Liam have to walk Charlie and Matt to school." My dad said to me.

"DAD! I can walk to school myself." Matt yelled and then got a text.

"Oh so you can walk to school with your girlfriend then." I said as I finished making my cereal walked past him and messed his hair up.

"HEY! Unlike some people I like to look good, and yes actually I do have a girlfriend." He laughed, once we finished our breakfast we all said good bye to our dads and walked out the door.

"Ok its weird walking with you guys, bye." Matt said and walked of to a girl that was probably his girlfriend because they started making out on the other side of the street.

"He is such a player." Liam laughed, I laughed with him. Once we dropped of Charlie we walked to our school and into our school grounds.

"Ok I am going to go to my friends now, see you after school?" Liam asked.

"Of course you will" I said and he ran, with his back pack bobbing up and down on his back to his nerdy friends.

"BAILEY!" I heard someone call from the other end of the playground I turned my head and saw Zayn, Harry and Niall I ran up to them and gave them all a hug.

"You alright hot stuff." Zayn asked me while looking at me up and down.

"I am fine thanks, can you stop looking at me like that?" I asked as I playfully wacked his arm.

"Cant blame him Bailey, you are looking FINE today." Harry said flirtingly.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes, whilst laughing at my weird friends.

"Bailey there's a two new kids coming to the school today, and well if not today sometime this week." Niall said to me and winked.

"Oh cool, Do you know whether their two boys or two girls or both?" I asked, I was suddenly really interested in the new people. Normal im not really bother about new kids but now....I really need a new friend....Thats a girl.

"Yer a boy and a girl, Their siblings as well, I think they are called Sky and Marcel Thomas. Also i found out that Sky's very much like you and Marcel is very much like your brother Liam, which gives you and Liam new friends." Harry announced then laughed afterwards.

"Awsome, cant wait to meet them. Anyway lets go inside." I suggested and the boys all agreed and walked in the school building.

"Hey Bailey"

"Hi Bailey"

Was all I got from all the other students, when we got to the lockers. I was really popular in this school, not in like mean popular but nice. I don't like the sound of being horrible, but i only get horrible if needed.

Someone cleared their throat and we turned around to see the head teacher of the school, Also none as my uncle.

"UNCLE JACK" I squealed and hugged him he hugged back and then we pulled away.

"Hello Bailey."

"Hey."

"Hey sir." Niall Harry and Zayn said.

"Hello Mr Malik, styles and Horan." Uncle jack said, my uncle jack is the head of the school so I practically rule this school that's why everyone knows me.

The bell rung and we put our bags in our lockers and said bye to Zayn and Niall and me and Harry just talked for a while. But then suddenly the worst teacher came up to us, Mrs Fanny.

"Children get to class." She squeaked, no one liked her we always called her fanny not MRS Fanny. No one liked her because she always acts like she is the headteacher and she can do anything. Also she wasn't the best looking teacher to look at all lesson.

"Nah, we're good." I said and turned back around to harry, and he chuckled to himself.

"Miss Payne just because you 'rule the school' or what ever doesn't mean you are in charge" She said angrily.

"Neither are you" I fired back as I looked around anywhere but her.

"I said get to class, lesson has started." She yelled.

"WE are going, no need to get lairy." I said as we walked of, once we went round a corner we burst out laughing. When we got to English we just walked in and sat down at the back with some other friends. Miss Ashley didn't say any thing but just gave us a dirty glare. Rude.

"You alright hot stuff." Max said and winked at me, I just ignored him, he is always flirting with me. Half way through the lesson Uncle Jack came in.

"Hello, um, Bailey I need you for the rest of the lesson, is that ok Miss Ashley." He asked as he looked at Miss Ashley. She just got a peice of her hair and started twirling with with whilst nodding, I swear she try's to flirt with him ALL the time.

As i stood up I felt a hand smack my bum and found out it was Max's, Idiot.

"Wow nice arse you got there." Max winked and high fived Brad next to him.

"Wow a nice hand mark on your face."

"I don't have a-" I cut him of and slaped him round the face.

"BAILEY LETS GO!"

______________-
EDITED
hope you liked it

VOTE COMMENT SHARE PLEASE XXXXXXXXXXXX