Chapter 5

Baileys POV

Zayn...

"Zayn wake up" I whispered, he finally woke up from me shaking him for the past 5 minuets and did the exact same reaction to what I did. This is funny, Embarrassing, weird all at the same time.

"Did we..." I asked whilst laughing slightly at this situation. He knew exactly what I was talking about.

"We cant be that stupid to 'It'." Zayn laughed and got out of the bed and then we both found out that he used protection, well no harm was done then....

"Brilliant" I Laughed and covered my eyes so I didn't have to stare at his....manhood. "Wrap the thing up in something that needs to be put in the bin and then throw it into the bin." I giggled, once he said he was done and was dressed I got up put my hair into a messy bun and put on a big baggy top that went strait passed my mid thighs, also putting on some shorts..... of course I put on fresh underwear.

As me and Zayn walked down stairs no one was there only Sky and Niall wrapped up together in the kitchen corner with slices of pizza on them or in their hands slowing going to drop them and Harry in the lounge with cups all around him. I looked up to the clock and saw it was half 9 I made some tea for everyone got some paracetamol out for everyone, I quickly had my tea and paracetamol. Now just to wake everyone up.

"Zayn you go and wake up Harry and I will wake up Mr and Mrs Horan." I chuckled. Zayn nodded and walked of towards Harry.

"NIALL SKY WAKE YOUR ARSES UP WE HAVE GOT SOME CLEANING UP TO DO" I ordered shouting.

"mm...5 more minuets" They both said and cuddled more into each other, if that is even possible.

"Oh my god what was that? ALL THE FOOD IS GONE" I shouted in a panicked tone

"WE HAVE A EMERGENCY PEOPLE GET YOUR ARSES UP" Niall shouted whilst getting up and pulling Sky with him. A happy Zayn and smirking Harry walked in. Why aren't they in pain? But then again that paracetamol has already started kicking in....

"Good everyone is up chuck down your drinks and lets get tidy."I said, 10 seconds after i said that Niall and Becky where finished "Wow guys you do know I didn't actually mean chuck the damn thing down your throat...right?" I asked then laughed.

"Yer we just like teas" Niall stated.

"Not as much as Bailey though" Harry stated the obvious then winked at me. Once everyone was done we all tidied up the whole house, When the house was out of sight of any rubbish or party junk they all left. It was now half 11, one and a half hours till Lewis comes home.

I ran up stairs and into my room and got strait into the shower and washed off all the horrible alcohol and cigarette smell, once done I got out wrapped myself in a towel and then my hair into a towel walked back in to my room and opened my walk in closet and picked out a red skater skirt and a white short jumper, with white vans. I put the clothes on and then took the towel from my hair and brushed it then let it air dry.

I walked over to my bed stripped of the covers and threw them on the floor because god knows what happened last night and then put some new fresh covers on my bed. Afterwards I picked the smelly and horrible covers of the floor followed by my dress and towels walked down stairs and threw them in to the washing room.

" I AM HOME WITH ALL THE BROTHERS" Liam shouted I shouted back a 'Hey' and carried on with what I was doing as they unlocked their doors and walked into their rooms.

It is now 13:15pm so I am going to use up that time to hoover and air fresh the place.

once everything is done it is exactly 2 o'clock

DING DONG

"BOYS HE'S HERE" I shouted I ran up to the door opened it

"Bailey!"

"Lewis!" He picked me up and spun me around. Once he put me down it was the boys turn.

"Hey" Liam said and did the hole boy hug thing, and then Matt did it as well why are they all so awkward?

"Lewis!" Charlie squealed "I missed you" He ran over to Lewis' leg and hugged him the tightest he could.

"Hey little man, I missed you to." Lewis said and messed up Charlies hair.

The weekend went on with the boys and the dads came back as well so we went out and did a load of family stuff. Just like old times.

-------------------

I turned my alarm clock off as it beeped in my ear. Stupid thing.

"Yay." I mumbled to myself sarcastically. I went and had a shower and did my normal routine and before I know it I am at my locker throwing my bag in.

"Hello Miss Payne."

"What up Tommo" I said mysteriously "Hey I need to talk to you about something" I said and closed my locker door. I just wanna find out the rules for the school...I don't wanna go to a strict school.

"Ok well come to my office then". He said, we walked into his room and once I was in the middle of his office I saw him lock the door...and the blinds were down.....weird...is this safe?

"Look tommo do you think you could...oh I don't know....make sure the school rules don't change?" I said as he walked closer.

"And if I don't, Payne" He chuckled and I took a big step back. I need my space and right now he isn't giving me any.

"Make you regret it." I said simply, he didn't say anything he just kept trying to get closer while I was walking back....what is he doing? Then finally I was against the wall.

"Oh don't worry I wont." He winked and then he made sure there was no room between us anymore. he planted his lips on top of mine and I kissed back...... there were so many questions I was asking in my head but the main one was.....

What the hell am I doing?.....

***************

and there you have it. any questions?
EDITED
follow me twitter: onlywayisnouis and on wattpad of course