The Veilguardians Summary

Protagonists:

1. Pragyan:

- A skilled member of the Veilguardians, a secret society dedicated to maintaining the balance between the living world and the Spirit World.

- Pragyan is experienced in combat and spiritual practices, often taking a leadership role in missions.

- Wields an enchanted sword and uses protective charms.

2. Divyanshu:

- Another core member of the Veilguardians and Pragyan's close friend.

- He is a formidable fighter and deeply committed to the Veilguardians' cause.

- Suffers a serious injury in Chapter 2 but recovers and remains dedicated to his mission.

3. Amrit:

- A new recruit introduced in Chapter 3, Amrit is a childhood friend of Pragyan and Divyanshu.

- He possesses a deep knowledge of the Spirit World, making him a valuable addition to the Veilguardians.

- Quickly masters the use of an enchanted sword and spiritual incantations during his training.

4. Arnav:

- Introduced in Chapter 7 as fellow Veilguardian, after death of Divyanshu and betrayal of Amrit.

-Works closely with Pragyan throughout their quests, helping to defeat Morbius's army and supporting the Veilguardians in the final battle.

Supporting Characters:

1. Chief:

- Head of Veilguardians and boss of Pragyan, Amrit, Divyanshu and Arnav.

2. Elder Sophia:

- A wise and experienced member of the Veilguardians who oversees the training of new recruits.

- She plays a pivotal role in guiding and mentoring Amrit during his training.

- Died in battle with Morbius.

3. Mike:

- A spirit guide who assists Pragyan and Divyanshu in the Spirit World.

- Provides valuable information and guidance during their missions.

- Died in battle with Morbius in Veil, but successful in doing it.

4. Ashwin:

- An undercover Veilguardian in Morbius's Army, given insights of a mole within the institute.

- Helped Pragyan discover that his mother is alive. His intelligence and courage assist in the final victory over Morbius.

Antagonists:

1. Gaurav ("The Butcher"):

- A malevolent spirit of a psycho criminal who kidnaps two brothers, Nihal and Jai, in Chapter 1.

- Known for his brutal and violent nature, Gaurav is ultimately defeated by Pragyan and Divyanshu.

2. The Shadow Sovereign:

- Introduced in Chapter 2, The Shadow Sovereign is a powerful dark force aiming to destroy the veil between the living world and the Spirit World.

- Commands an army of spectral warriors and presents a significant threat to the balance between realms.