Chapter 5-

Author POV:

Arshiya's alarm woke her up, jolting her out of a peaceful slumber. She quickly sat up, excitement coursing through her veins as she remembered her meeting with a certain someone who was going to tutor her. She couldn't help but feel a thrill of anticipation.

Arshiya slipped into a captivating dress that exuded effortless elegance. The soft, lightweight fabric hugged her curves in all the right places, falling in gentle folds to her ankles. The dress was a warm, golden hue, reminiscent of honey in sunlight, with intricate white embroidery that danced across the bodice like delicate vines. The sleeves were long and flowing, with tiny buttons at the cuffs, adding a touch of vintage charm.

A subtle high-low hem added movement and flow to the dress, making it perfect for a day out. The neckline was modest, framing Arshiya's heart-shaped face and accentuating her bright smile. Delicate lace trim adorned the edges, adding a whisper of whimsy to the overall design.

With her heels clicking softly on the floor, Arshiya felt confident and poised, the dress making her feel like the best version of herself. Her light brown hair cascaded down her back in luscious waves, framing her bright grey eyes and radiant complexion. She was ready to make a great impression on her tutor, and maybe, just maybe, something more.

Arshiya's POV:

As I walked into the university, The bustling hallways, the chatter of students, and the familiar faces all blended together to create a sense of comfort. And, as usual, I was stopped by several people along the way - some asking if i need any help with assignments, others complimenting my outfit or hair. I flashed my charming smile, exchanging pleasantries and laughter, as I made my way through the crowds.

I finally reached the canteen, my favorite spot on campus, where I knew I'd find my best friends, Maria and Mirha. They were already seated at our usual table, sipping on coffee and engaged in a discussion. I slid into the empty chair beside them, and they turned to me with bright smiles.

"Hey, girl! Looking stunning as always!" Mirha exclaimed, eyeing my dress.

Maria nodded in agreement. "Yeah, what's the occasion? You look like you're ready for a photoshoot!"

I laughed, feeling a warmth in my heart. These two knew me too well. "Ah, just a tutoring session with someone," I replied, trying to sound nonchalant despite the butterflies in my stomach.

Mirha's eyes sparkled with excitement, and she yelled:

"OMG, HE AGREED?! SHEHREYAR AGREED TO TUTOR YOU?!"

Maria and I both turned bright red, our faces burning with embarrassment. Mirha wasn't loud, but this told me her excitement about my lovelife was on another level! The canteen fell silent, with all eyes on us.

I playfully hit Mirha's arm, laughing. "Mirha, calm down! It's not a big deal."

Mirha also got a bit embarrassed but covering it up grinned mischievously. "Oh, it's a big deal, all right! We know all about your crush on Shehreyar, Arshiya!"

Maria chuckled, shaking her head. "Mirha, you're such a drama queen."

I rolled my eyes, laughing. "You two are impossible." And then I nodded, still grinning. "But Yeah, he agreed. And I'm meeting him today."

Mirha squealed again, this time even louder. "Ahhh, this is amazing! We need to get all the details later!"

Maria high fived me. "You go, girl! Show him what you're made of!"

I chuckled, feeling a mix of excitement and nerves. This was it. My chance to get closer to Shehreyar, and even if not atleast I'll be able to learn something from him.