Part 1

📍The Leela Palace in Chanakyapuri.
New Delhi.

Among the many ballrooms here, one ballroom in particular has a special charm.

There's an awards function going on right now and Anchor is announcing the next award on the mic.

Anchor- So The Gamer Goddess Award goes to.......

Everyone is holding their breath for this YouTuber award function right now, no one knows who is going to get this today.

Anchor- to "Zone of Swani" for her exceptional gameplay, innovative content, and inspiring presence in the gaming community...

The whole Ballroom clapped and congratulated Swani, they were now waiting for her to take the stage.

One of them was Nischay, who himself looks around like a clueless, eager to applaud Swani.

NISCHAY POV: Swani told me in the morning that she will come right on time, but I still don't understand that even after almost a year of our relationship, why she can't reach anywhere on time.

For now I was looking here and there with my award on my lap if I could see her anywhere but my hope failed as I couldn't see her anywhere even from my bespectacled eyes.

Anchor- Seems like Swani is unable to join us at....

Before the anchor finished speaking, a girl ran from the ballroom's main gate onto the stage with her high heels in hand.

I may be wrong to know myself, but I will never be wrong to recognise her.

Swani!.

At first Anchor was very surprised but then he handled the situation.

Anchor- And here comes Swani, making a grand entrance! Let's give her a warm welcome!

Phew!! Finally everyone welcomed her with applause as she took her award in hand and stood in front of the mic to give a speech,which I know well that she must forgot to memorize it.

Swani- Good Morning Gentlemen and Ladies.. first of all, SORRY!! as always late ho gayi.. actually sab YouTube ki galti hai, unko subah koi function rakhna hi nahin chahie.. 4 baje sone waale Thora to so lete... Shaam ko arrangement karne se thori koi De-monetization lagne wala tha!!?

Everyone started laughing after hearing her words,I also couldn't stop my laughter so I chuckled.

Swani- waise faltu ki baatein to ham meri channel ke stream pe bhi kar sakte hai!!!🐢..So anyway first of all I would like to thank my parents,those who worked hard behind me... Then to my friends, or someone very close to my heart..

She said this with her eyes at me, causing me to blush hard.

Swani- .. and lastly, to the most important people, to each and every one of my subscribers!..No one ever imagined that a girl could play games and get so much love. Thank you for fulfilling this dream of mine today.

Swani picked up the award and placed a kiss on it.

Anchor- Thank you Swani for giving us your valuable time, we hope you will continue to inspire our new generation in the future like this...Let's all clap loudly..!!