Part 2

NISCHAY POV: After finishing recording a video I was scrolling through my instagram as I had nothing to do.

Then I saw some things that I feel very sad, many people are making fanpages of Bhuvan and Swani, uploading romantic edits.

Ever since the release of Dhindhora Part 2, everyone has loved their pairing, which was once ours.

Bhuvan! bhuvan! And Bhuvan!! Does Swani look so much better paired with Bhuvan? That she doesn't look like with me?

I know nothing is going on between the two but still I can't stop myself.

"Andar aau?!!"

I looked at the door of my gaming room and saw Abishek standing there with his hand opening the door and peeking in.

Nischay- aaja..

Abhishek came in and pulled a chair from my sitting area and sat in front of me.

Abhishek- kya hua khush nahi dikh raha?!

Nischay- mai to theek hu.. mujhe kya hi hogaa!!

I somehow try to hide my jealousy and smile because if Abhishek comes to know about all this, he won't waste even two minutes to tell Swani about it.

Abhishek- Swani ke sath kuch hua hai kya?!!

I nodded in a No, as like nothing happened!! Literally not a single thing!!

Nischay- waise tu bataa.. koi kaam tha?!!

Abhishek- han.. wo mujhe prerna di ke ghar jaana tha.. to puchne aaya tha tu chalega ya nahi..

I am a little relieved after hearing this, maybe playing with Asher will make my mood a little better.

Nischay- thik hai.. tu gaari nikal mai aata hu..

SWANI POV: I was chopping vegetables in the kitchen when the doorbell rang.

I kept the knife in my hand and ran to see who was coming. When I opened the door, the two creatures on the other side got scared seeing the knife in my hand.

It was The Kanda Bhaji Couple Urmila and Mithilesh.

Mithilesh- aise kaun darata hai!!!

I looked at one side of my hand and realized they were scared of the knife so I placed it on the table.

Swani- tum yaha?!?

Urmila - kyu nahi aa sakta?!!

Swani- itne dino baad to dikhe ho dono!!!.. ajao andar!!

I started walking towards the kitchen again with the knife in my hand,The Nawra Baiko (husband and wife) came in behind me and sat on the sofa in my drawing room.

Swani(shouted from the kitchen)- CHAI YA COFFEE?!!

Urmila (Shouted back) - ZEHER!!

As soon as I heard that, I peeked out of the kitchen door.

Swani- mujhe pata hai tera pati Thora bewakoof hai, but itni si baat pe zeher nahi mangte betaa!!

Both Urmila and Mithilesh gave me a bombastic side eye look.

Swani (Realizing they didn't like my joke)- I think I should keep my mouth shut 🤐

Urmila- it would be good for your health though..

Mithilesh- waise baat ki baat karnaa...

Urmila- han.. so I was saying..Didn't I tell you about Real Life Subway Surfers? We are planning it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.