Part 4

SWANI POV: It was too late at night for me to enter the house, I got out of the car and went straight to my bedroom without thinking about anything.

I don't even remember when I fell asleep, when I opened my eyes it was 4:37 am.

After so many tiring days, suddenly waking up early in this morning felt so fresh.

As soon as the bedroom curtains were opened, the whole room was filled with the sound of chirping birds, the morning light was still a little bit around.

Sometimes I think maybe it would have been better to stay with my parents and younger brother. Even if I've built the house with my own money, it will never become a home without them.

I went downstairs to my second floor, went straight to the kitchen, took the coffee powder out of the cabinet and put it to one side, put the milk to heat on the Gas Oven.

In no time my strong low milk coffee was ready, I poured it into my coffee mug and walked out of the kitchen with that.

I opened my main gate and stood in front of the garden, the grass of the garden is slightly wet because it might have been raining just a while ago.

Other times I never go barefoot in the garden, but today I suddenly wanted to expose my bare feet to wet soil.

Doing as I thought, I went down into the garden barefoot. I looked around while sipping the coffee.

Suddenly I heard the sound of crying like a small puppy.Looking around, I could see a small box lying right next to the boundary wall of my house.

I finished the coffee in one gulp and placed it on the balcony, then I walked towards the box.

Picking up the box, I peered inside to see a tiny male labrador puppy, lying upside down. He's completely wet and shivering in the cold.

I take the puppy inside my house as soon as possible and make sure that the baby does not die of cold.

I lit the fire first, then brought a towel and started to dry the puppy lightly.

The poor guy was moaning in pain, I put him in my arms and wrapped him in a thin blanket.

Then I checked his temperature with my hand on his head, it was normal. That means I was sure that he did not have hypothermia.

I put the baby on my bed surrounded by pillows and went to the kitchen.

I glanced around, knowing I had to act quickly. Specialized puppy formula wasn't available, so I had to make do with what I had.

I grabbed a cup of whole milk from the fridge, gently heating it on the stove until it was just lukewarm. Next, I cracked an egg, separating the yolk from the white and carefully whisking it into the milk. For extra energy, I added a tablespoon of honey, stirring until it all blended smoothly.

Satisfied with the mixture, I let it cool slightly before pouring it into a clean syringe. I approached the puppy, still wrapped in a towel, his tiny body now warmer but clearly hungry. Slowly, I brought the syringe to his mouth, allowing a small drop of the formula to touch his lips.

At first, he hesitated, but then, instinct took over. He began to suckle on the syringe, tiny breaths punctuating each sip. I fed him slowly, careful not to overwhelm him, pausing every few moments to let him rest. His little belly began to fill, and with each sip, I could see a bit of life returning to his eyes.

Once he had eaten enough, I wiped his mouth and gently set him down, watching as he curled up, finally calm and warm.

For now, he was safe.

...

NISCHAY POV: I don't know why Swani called me so early in the morning, I just reached in front of her residence with my car.

I went to the front of the house and pressed the bell, waiting for the door to open, after it opened, Swani was standing in front of it.

Swani- Andar aa..

Swani closed the door as we both entered.

Nischay- kuch dikhane laayi thi tu?!

Swani nodded and turned her head towards her bedroom, I followed her.

As I walked in, I saw her standing with her back to me, holding whatever she could but I couldn't see what it was.

Nischay- Swani?!

As Swani turned towards me, I noticed a small labrador puppy in her arms, staring at me with big doll-like eyes and occasionally sticking his tongue out and licking his nose.

Nischay- awwwww

Unable to escape his cuteness, I reached forward and picked him up in my lap and started rocking him like a human baby.

Nischay- ye kahase mila?

Swani- Are actually, mujhe subah subah garden mein ek chhoti si box mili, aur is puppy usmein mila tha. Woh thoda paani se bhiga hua aur thand se kaanp raha tha.... Mai turant ise andar le aayi.. ise garam karke, thoda khana khila diya hai... Pyaara hai na?!

Nischay- wo to bohot zyada hi hai..

I looked at the puppy in my lap, still staring at me with wide eyes.

Nischay- iska naam rakha tune?!!

Swani thought for a while, then picked a name that I also liked.

Swani- "Pixel" kaisa hai?!

Nischay- best hai... Waise tu abhi se hi iska gaming channel kholegi kya?😆

Swani- idea kuch bura bhi nahi hai... Pixel Gaming Sounds great!!

After saying this we both started laughing together, Pixel barked once hearing our laughter.

We paused for a moment and looked at each other, then burst into a lovely scene of laughter again.

I used to worry about Swani all the time because sometimes I couldn't give her proper time when I was busy and since she lives alone in her house, she always needs a companion.she finally got it, good to see.

I am so happy for her.

To be continued.