chapter 6

short one today since I didn't want to keep you guys waiting :) 

Hopefully I'll get some more motivation soon

He was out of the car before it even stopped. He hasn't been to the studio often, but Travis did know where Taylor and Jack worked. He rushed through the empty halls, probably because of how late it was. Travis heard Taylor's security right behind him, searching through every door he passed, but he knew where she was. He rushed up the stairs, taking two at a time, bursting through the door as the robust smell of alcohol made him gag.

His eyes searched the room and stopped as they found Taylor on her side, hair spilling around her, and blood pooling under her. His breath stuttered as he reached for her, quickly shedding his jacket and covering her as he rolled her over, trying to lightly shake her awake.

"Shit." A voice behind him made Travis turn his head where he saw Greg standing at the doorway, hand gripping his phone. "She's bleeding everywhere. We gotta call for help." Travis shook his head. Even amid all the emotions, he knew Taylor would want to keep this hidden. "It'll be quicker if we drive her. No ambulance."

Greg swallowed. "Fine ok. I'll call Tom and tell him to pull the car around. Can you carry her?" Travis nodded his head, silently pleading for his hands to stop shaking as he jostled Taylor in his hands, trying to avoid the glass strewn around them.

He jogged down the steps, trying to support her head and keeping her covered at the same time as he followed Taylor's security outside. The blast of cold air made him shiver as it bit his bare arms but woke Taylor up at the sudden shift of temperature. A slow groan came out of her mouth as Travis carried her into the car, Tom glancing nervously in the rearview mirror as the car sped away.

The drive seemed to drag on as Travis tugged his jacket over Taylor's body, scanning over her body and swallowing at the amount of blood that seemed to come out of her. "Tom, what the fuck are you doing? You gotta speed up man." Tom glanced behind him, lightly pressing on the gas. "Mr.Kelce, I'm trying to go as fast as I can, but I'm trying to avoid an accident."

Travis swallowed weakly. He felt a pang of regret towards Tom, but was more worried about Taylor, he would apologize later once she lived because she couldn't die. Not like this.