Fight (Hugh, Smut)

"Fuck off Hugh!" You yelled at him while he was looking for his jacket. "You're a bitch sometimes Y/n, I can't stand you when you're like this." He said back to you. "So why don't you go to Lynn? She's probably waiting for you!" You said crossing your arms, "You're crazy Y/n."

"Oh I'm crazy Hugh? Really? So you didn't spend the whole night flirting with her, joking, laughing? She couldn't keep her hands off of you!" You yelled at him.

You had just came back from the premiere of the new wolverine film, where he had some sex scenes with his co-worker Lynn, who played her wife in the movie. It didn't bother you, you knew it was all acting, and that it was all fake, but it did bothered you the fact that they were talking and kinda flirting with each other for the whole night, completely ignoring you. "You didn't even ask if I liked the movie!"

"Well did you like it?" He asked. "You're a dick Hugh!" I yelled. "I can't talk to you when you're like this!" He said leaving, slamming the door.

You groaned, and felt the anger growing in your chest, you had to take a shower to cool down.

You entered the shower, thinking about the fact that maybe you overreacted... just a bit. But he was acting like a dick, it wasn't the first time, recently he's been distant, cold, something was happening, you knew he didn't cheated on you, he could never, but maybe he was just falling out of love with you. That was your biggest fear, Hugh was so special to you, he healed you, in every way possible, but now he was destroying you; you were feeling unwanted.

You were now crying under the hot water, thinking about what you will do without him if you two would ever break up.

When you finished the shower you wrapped a towel around you, and one around your hair. You removed your now smudge make up and untangled your wet hair.

You opened the door and went to your bedroom to pick your pajamas which was a Hugh's oversized shirt and a pair of black shorts. When you wore his t-shirt you felt his scent and you almost cried.

You sighed and went to take a glass of wine. You poured the red liquid in the glass and drank it rapidly. You didn't bother to dry your hair, you wanted to wait for Hugh to come back, but it was getting late, and you didn't want to call him, so you decided to go to bed.

It felt empty without your boyfriend by your side, but recently it felt empty even when he was there.

-

You were curled up on your side, facing the window, and you heard the door closing, finally he was home.

A few minutes passed and you heard footsteps behind you. He was putting his pajamas on, behind you, carefully not to wake you up. He then lay down on the bed, "You're awake?" He whispered, you stayed silent, but he knew you too well, you felt an arm going around your waist, pulling you closer, and your whole body relaxed under his touch.

You turned around, and a tear fell down your cheek, it broke Hugh's heart, he felt guilty, and he hated himself for what he had done to you. You hid your face in his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around you, rubbing your back. "Do you love me?" You asked sobbing. "What? Of course I love you."

"It doesn't seem like you do." You said biting your bottom lip. "Hey Y/n I love you so much. I'm sorry if I've been distant, I didn't mean to, I-I just didn't realize you were feeling like that and I'm so so sorry, I love you more than anything, you're my girl, not Lynn or anyone else, I love you just you." He said caressing my face. "It breaks my heart seeing you like this Y/n." He whispered kissing my forehead. "You're amazing, you've got an incredible mind, you're so talented in everything you do, you're always nice with everyone and you're so beautiful, inside and outside, so don't ever think that you're the problem cause I am, I was wrong and I'm so sorry." He said looking at your sad eyes.

You didn't know what to say, so you cupped his cheeks and pulled him closer for a kiss, at first it was slow, but soon it became more passionate, you were needy, you wanted to feel him close to you, you loved him so much.

"I'm sorry love." He said between the kiss. "I know."

You pulled him on top of you, running a hand through his hair. He bite your bottom lip softly, and feeling him growing harder in his pants made you groan. "I love you." You said crossing your arms around his neck. "I love too, so much." He said on your lips.

You felt his hand on your leg, teasing the hem on your pants, "Don't tease." You said moaning. "I need you Hugh." Your voice was desperate, and he chuckled a bit.

He then removed your clothes, and began to leave a trail of kissed down your jaw, then neck till he reached your core. Your hips lifted up a bit, and he put a hand on your lower stomach to keep you down, "Can I?" He asked smirking, and you nodded.

He licked your lips slowly, making you shut your eyes, and then he started to lick you faster. You moaned and put a hand on his hair. "Oh g-god."

"You like it?" He asked smiling. "I-I do." You said struggling to keep your eyes open. He put two fingers inside you making you moan his name out loud.

He grabbed your thighs, while he was licking you passionately, but you wanted more, you wanted him, "I want you, all of you." You said pulling his hair softly. "What do you want?" He said reaching your face. "I wanna feel you inside of me." You whispered removing his shirt.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" He said looking at your eyes. "Shut up." You smiled blushing. "I love you, don't forget that mh?"

"I love you too." You said removing his boxers.

He entered you slowly while you grabbed his arm, squeezing it slightly. You both moaned at the same time, and you kissed him. The kiss was sloppy, but you both didn't care.

He felt so big inside of you, "Oh God babe." He moaned pulling away from the kiss, closing his eyes. "You're mine Hugh." You said pulling him by his hair, kissing him again. "I'm all yours, and yours only." He whispered.

His thrust became more intense and faster than before, increasing the pleasure. Your bodies were hot, sweaty, the room was filled with your moans, and your heart with love.

"Baby... I-I'm coming." You struggled to say. "Me too Y/n." He groaned thrusting into you while you both came at the same time.

He collapsed next to you breathing heavily, "That was awesome." You said turning to your side to cuddle him up. "It was, love." He said softly.

"I love you, and I'm sorry, again." He said kissing the tip of your nose.