You're gonna be okay. (Hugh, Sad)

TW: sexual assault. Skip this chapter if this topic triggers you!!

-

You were running away of that damn club, shaking, looking for help. You've never been this scared.

Thankfully you met a cop leaning on her car, smoking a cigarette, she was a girl, and you immediately felt a bit relieved. "Hi- C-could you help me? Please." You begged her holding the tears that were forming in your eyes. You were terrified that the man was chasing you.

The woman immediately understood and offered you to take you to the police station, to wait for someone to pick you up.

Your head was spinning, and you couldn't stop thinking about his hands all over your body. The hands of that stranger. The hands of that horrible man.

About an hour ago you were partying in a pub with your friends, they decided to left cause it was getting late, so you went to pay for your drinks and suddenly you felt ill. You went immediately to the bathroom to throw up, you had too many drinks; and then you felt the door behind you closing, you immediately turned around and saw a man, he was pretty big, toned, so you immediately knew you were fucked, there was no way you could push him away.

"Hi pretty." He smirked gripping your waist, you tried to push him back, but as you imagined it was impossible. "I've been watching you all night baby girl." He said licking his lips. "Stop- Please met me go." You said trying to push him back, but his hands were gripping you so tight that your ribs were hurting.

"Please stop!" You yelled trying to scream for help, but the music was too loud, and your friends probably thought that you were already gone. So you realized there was nothing to do.

He was too big, and you were too small to ran away. So he did that. He did what he wanted to do to you. You cried, tried to scream for help, all for nothing. "Shut the fuck up bitch." He said closing your mouth with his big hand.

You were disgusted, you wanted to die in that moment. "Don't fucking move, it'll hurt more." The man said laughing at you like you were nothing, like you were an object, a toy he could use whenever he wanted to.

Thankfully when he was pleased enough he pulled back and you had the chance to kick him in his lower body, and you ran away as fast as you can, at first you could hear him chasing you, but after you left the pub you finally weren't able to hear his footsteps.

The cop lady tried to ask you what happened but you were still shocked to talk out loud about what happened, remembering all the events was painful to you, even tho they were all there, replaying in your minds, like they were the only memories you had in your mind.

When you arrived at the police station she asked you if you wanted to call someone, and you gave her Hugh's number, your boyfriend, even tho you knew he was out with his friends and you felt incredibly guilty, but you didn't know who else to call.

When Hugh received that phone call his heart skipped a bit, he couldn't believe what happened to you, he didn't want to. He immediately ran to his car, and he drove faster than ever, gripping the wheel so hard that his knuckles were almost white.

He felt guilty, so so guilty. He should have been there by your side, he should have protected you.

Hugh entered the office and he was welcomed by a young lady, "Hello I'm here for Y/n Y/l/n." He said impatiently, tapping his fingers on the table. "Oh there you are... Look we don't know exactly what happened we assumed that she got raped, she won't talk to us, but maybe she will talk to you... We recommend to report the event, but it's completely her choice." She said smiling sadly.